Adult Still disease is a rare form of inflammatory arthritis that is characterized by fever, rash, and joint pain. Some people only have one episode of Adult Still Disease. In other people, the condition persists or repeats itself.Adult Still’s disease Treatment Khammam
- This inflammation can destroy the affected joints, especially the wrists. Treatment includes drugs, such as prednisone, that help control inflammation.
Most people with Still disease in adults have a combination of the following signs and symptoms:
- Fever. You could have a fever of 38.9 ° C or more every day for a week or more. The fever usually peaks in the late afternoon or early evening. You could have two peaks in fever each day, with your temperature returning to normal in between.
- Eruption. A salmon pink rash can come and go with a fever. The rash usually appears on the trunk, arms, or legs.
- Sore throat. It is one of the first symptoms of Still’s disease in adults. The lymph nodes in your neck can be puffy and tender.
- Painful and swollen joints. Your joints – especially your knees and wrists – can be stiff, painful, and inflamed. Ankles, elbows, hands, and shoulders can also hurt. Joint problems usually last at least two weeks.
- Muscle pain. Muscle pain usually comes and goes with a fever, but the pain can be severe enough to interfere with your daily activities.Adult Still’s disease Treatment Khammam
It is not known exactly what causes Still’s disease in adults. Some researchers suggest that the disease could be triggered by a viral or bacterial infection.Adult Still’s disease Treatment Khammam
Age is the main risk factor for Still’s disease in adults and peaks twice: once between 15 and 25 years and again between 36 and 46 years. Men and women are equally at risk.Adult Still’s disease Treatment Khammam