Black Fungal treatment in Secunderabad
Fungal Infection Overview
Mucormycosis is also know as Black Fungal Treatment cost In Secunderabad a serious but rare fungal infection caused by a group of molds called mucormycetes. These molds live throughout the environment. Mucormycosis mainly affects people who have health problems or take medicines that lower the body’s ability to fight germs and sickness. It most commonly affects the sinuses or the lungs after inhaling fungal spores from the air. It can also occur on the skin after a cut, burn, or other type of skin injury.
What Causes Mucormycosis?
- Mucormycosis, also known as black fungus or zygomycosis, is caused by a group of mould called mucormycetes.
- These fungi live in the environment, particularly in soil and in decaying organic matter, such as leaves, compost piles, or rotten wood, according to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention.
Black fungal after covid Infection black fungus treatment in Secunderabad
Ear Nose and Throat
Head and Neck Oncology
Vertigo (Dizziness) Clinic
Symptoms of Mucormycosis
Symptoms of rhinocerebral (sinus and brain) mucormycosis include:
- One-sided facial swelling
- Nasal or sinus congestion
- Black lesions on nasal bridge or upper inside of mouth that quickly become more severe
Symptoms of pulmonary (lung) mucormycosis include:
- Chest pain
- Shortness of breath
Dr. Amar Raghu
- MS (Gen Surgery), M.Ch (Plastic Surgery) (Varicose) Consultant
- Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery & Reconstruction Surgery
- 22+ Years Experience: Black Fungal Treatment cost In Secunderabad
Free Consult help from
Call – Whatsapp
- Consultant Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeon at Continentals Hospitals. As a well trained surgeon, Dr. Amar Raghu has performed over 5000+ Major Surgeries in the fields of Hand Surgery involving finger reconstruction, tendon transfer, Acute Burnes and burn sequelae reconstruction, microsurgery involving replantation & Revascularisation, general plastic surgery, cleft lip and palate surgeries. He also specialises in Cosmetic Surgery involving rhinoplasty, liposuction, breast reconstruction, facial rejuvenation and contour corrections.
- During the course of his career, Dr. Amar Raghu has established a plastic surgery division, a Burns ICU and began an MCh Plastic Surgery Course under MCI guidelines. He is well published in national and international journals, and frequently attends Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Black fungus infection treatment in Secunderabad conferences around the world.
- Dr. Amar Raghu Narayan fluently speaks Telugu, English and Hindi.
★★★★★ 5 days ago
★★★★★ 7 days ago
People at Risk & Prevention Black fungus treatment in Secunderabad
Who gets mucormycosis?
Mucormycosis is rare, but it’s more common among people who have health problems or take medicines that lower the body’s ability to fight germs and sickness. Certain groups of people are more likely to get mucormycosis, 1–3 including people with:
- Diabetes, especially with diabetic ketoacidosis
- Organ transplant
- Stem cell transplant
- Neutropenia pdf icon[PDF – 2 pages] (low number of white blood cells)
- Long-term corticosteroid use
- Injection drug use
- Too much iron in the body (iron overload or hemochromatosis)
- Skin injury due to surgery, burns, or wounds
- Prematurity and low birthweight (for neonatal gastrointestinal mucormycosis)
Is mucormycosis contagious?
No. Mucormycosis can’t spread between people or between people and animals.
And Today I’m going to show You the Imp
13 Exact Information about Black Fungal Treatment in Secunderabad?
Where Mucormycosis Comes From
How is mucormycosis diagnosed?
★★★★★ 2 days ago
Treatment for Mucormycosis
How is mucormycosis treated?
IV bag for antifungal medicine, usually amphotericin B, posaconazole, or isavuconazole
Mucormycosis is a serious infection and needs to be treated with prescription antifungal medicine, usually amphotericin B, posaconazole, or isavuconazole. These medicines are given through a vein (amphotericin B, posaconazole, isavuconazole) or by mouth (posaconazole, isavuconazole). Other medicines, including fluconazole, voriconazole, and echinocandins, do not work against fungi that cause mucormycosis. Often, mucormycosis requires surgery to cut away the infected tissue
Types of mucormycosis
- Rhinocerebral (sinus and brain) mucormycosis is an infection in the sinuses that can spread to the brain. This form of mucormycosis is most common in people with uncontrolled diabetes and in people who have had a kidney transplant. 7-8
- Pulmonary (lung) mucormycosis is the most common type of mucormycosis in people with cancer and in people who have had an organ transplant or a stem cell transplant.
- Gastrointestinal mucormycosis is more common among young children than adults, especially premature and low birth weight infants less than 1 month of age, who have had antibiotics, surgery, or medications that lower the body’s ability to fight germs and sickness. 9-10
- Cutaneous (skin) mucormycosis: occurs after the fungi enter the body through a break in the skin (for example, after surgery, a burn, or other type of skin trauma). This is the most common form of mucormycosis among people who do not have weakened immune systems.
- Disseminated mucormycosis occurs when the infection spreads through the bloodstream to affect another part of the body. The infection most commonly affects the brain, but also can affect other organs such as the spleen, heart, and skin.
How can fungal infections be prevented?
Good hygiene is also critical for avoiding fungal infections.
keep your skin clean and dry, particularly the folds of your skin
wash your hands often, especially after touching animals or other people
avoid using other people’s towels and other personal care products
wear shoes in locker rooms, community showers, and swimming pools
wipe gym equipment before and after using it
- 24×7 ICU
- ENT, Neurology, Plastic, Etc
- Years of Experience 23+
- 3500+ Liposuction cases
- cases 900+ Facial
- Affordable treatment cost
- cosmetic surgery centreTop rated
- Board certified plastic surgeons
- Attached diagnostics
- Full Body Liposuction (One Sitting )
MIG 15-25-527, Road Number 1, Phase I & II, Secunderabad Near GHMC Ground Telangana 7288803777
Copyright © 2020 Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Centre. All Rights Reserved.
Can black fungus spread?
Is black fungus dangerous?
How to get a black fungus?
People develop mucormycosis when they come in contact with fungal spores in the environment. It can also develop on the skin after the fungus enters the skin through a cut, scratch, burn, or other type of skin lesion. The disease is found in patients who are recovering or who have recovered from COVID-19
Does black fungus spread in the air?
What is black fungal disease?
Why do Covid patients get black fungus in black fungal infection treatment in Secunderabad?
Who can get mucormycosis?
- One-sided headache
- Pain in the upper jaw on the one side
- Swelling of gums of the upper jaw
- Loose teeth
- Pus Discharge from Mouth
- Bad taste in the mouth
- Blackish discoloration of gums
- Study nose on one side
- Swelling around the eye
- Pus discharge from nose
- Blurring of vision
- Swelling on one side of the face
Within how many days of testing positive with corona will black fungus attacks?
From day one of testing positive with corona to at least of a couple of months, we should be cautious about signs of black fungus.