Bone metastases occur when cancer cells spread to the bone from their place of origin.Bone metastasis Treatment Nizamabad
- Almost all types of cancer can spread (metastasize) to the bones. However, certain types of cancer are particularly likely to spread to the bones, including breast cancer and prostate cancer.
- Bone metastases can occur in any bone, but most commonly in the spine, pelvis, and thigh. Bone metastases can be the first sign that you have cancer, or bone metastases can appear years after cancer treatment.
- Bone metastases can cause pain and fractures. With rare exceptions, cancer that has spread to the bones cannot be cured. Treatments can help relieve the pain and other symptoms of bone metastasis.
Sometimes bone metastases do not cause any signs or symptoms.Bone metastasis Treatment Nizamabad
In this case, the signs and symptoms of bone metastasis include:
- Bone pain
- Broken bones
- Urinary incontinence
- Bowel incontinence
- Weakness in the legs or arms
Bone metastases occur when cancer cells break away from the original tumor and spread to the bones, where they begin to multiply.
- Doctors aren’t sure why some cancers are spreading. And it’s not clear why some cancers are more likely to migrate to the bones than other common metastatic sites like the liver.Bone metastasis Treatment Nizamabad
Almost all types of cancer can spread to the bones, but the cancers that are most likely to cause bone metastasis include:Bone metastasis Treatment Nizamabad
- Breast cancer
- Kidney cancer
- Lung cancer
- Multiple myeloma
- Prostate cancer
- Thyroid cancer