Broken Nose | Nose Injuries | Nasal FractureRhinoplasty, commonly known as a nose job, is a Plastic surgery procedure for correcting and reconstructing the Nose Injuries OR nose broken surgery in Rewa.
OverviewA broken nose, also called a nasal fracture, is a fracture or tear in a bone in the nose, often the bone that covers the bridge of the nose.
Common causes of a broken nose include contact sports, physical fights, falls, and car accidents that result in facial trauma. A broken nose can cause pain, as well as swelling and bruising around the nose and under the eyes. Your nose may look crooked and you may have trouble breathing.
Treatment for a broken Broken Nose can include procedures that realign your nose. A broken nose usually does not require surgery.
Broken nose Cost | Nose Injuries Cost
The average cost of Rhinoplasty Broken Nose or injuries Surgery in Rewa, 15,000/- to 85,000/- (Pay in Monthly or Credit Card) according to 2022 statistics from the India Society of Plastic Surgeons. Rhinoplasty costs can widely vary. The average fee referenced above is only part of the total cost – it does not include anesthesia, operating room facilities or other related expenses. ✅ Pay in Monthly Options 0% EMI Available ✅ Insurance ✅ Cashless ✅ Get 50% Low-Cost
Nose Injuries | Nasal Fracture
Injuries nose outlineA broken nose is a crack or break in the bony part of the nose.
Causes of a nose Fracture
The causes of a broken nose are related to trauma to the nose or face.
Benefits of Nasal Fracture Surgery
Signs and symptoms of a broken nose:
- Pain or tenderness, especially when touching your nose
- Swelling of your nose and the area around it
- Bruises around the nose or eyes
- Crooked or misshapen nose
- Difficulty breathing through the nose
- Discharge of mucus from the nose
- Feeling like one or both of your nasal passages are blocked
The Rhinoplasty (Nose reshaping cost) operation can take about 1 to 8 hours, depending on the complexity of the operation. Recovery lasts up to 4 weeks after 1 to 3 days at the clinic after surgery.
- 1-2 hour surgery
- 4-5 hour post-surgery recovery in the hospital
- Discharge by the end of day
- Full Recovery within 30 days
- Rhinoplasty Treatment Cost
- We will advise you the cost after
- MS (Gen Surgery), M.Ch (Plastic Surgery)
- (NIMS) Consultant Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Department Of Plastic & Reconstruction Surgery Plastic Surgeon, ✅24 Years Experience
- Dr. (24 Years Experience) has done his under graduation in S.V.Medical College and Past Graduation In M.S.Genaral Surgery In Rewa Medical College.
- He received plastic surgery training (M.Ch) under Dr. Mukunda Reddy at Nizams Institute Of Medical Sciences (NIMS) and secured the best rank. Following this extensive training in plastic surgery
- he had visited best institutes in india and abroad and had the opportunity to work with seniors and eminents in plastic and cosmetic surgery
- he is into best practice and is an expert in cosmetic, image enhancement and corrective surgeries like Varicose, Liposuction, Gynecomastia, Tummy Tuck, Breast Lift, Rhinoplasty and many more. It was only natural that after well wersed in Endoscopic Surgery since 2000, his level of comfort now makes him an expert in endoscopic cosmetic surgery.
- Dr. has several scientific presentations and publications to his credit. MS (Gen Surgery), M.Ch (Plastic Surgery) (NIMS) Consultant Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery
- Department Of Plastic & Reconstruction Surgery Plastic Surgeon
- Nasal Bone and Cartilage PositionsOpen the pop-up dialog
- Common causes of a broken nose include:
- Injuries caused by contact sports such as soccer or hockey
- Physical altercations
- Accidents involving motor vehicles
- A broken nose can even be caused by colliding with a solid object like a door or wall, or by rough wrestling play.
Opinions vary as to the actual frequency of columns, but most experts agree that it depends in part on ethnicity. Some experts say the highest incidence of divisions is found among Asians (about 1 in 500 births). Caucasians have an average incidence of 1 in 700 births, and people of African descent have the lowest incidence of about 1 in 1,200 births. Nose Injuries surgery in Rewa
ConsultationDiscuss about Treatment & Get Surgery information
DiagnosisChecking the nose Type & identifying the procedure
Before the treatmentOverall physical tests & predict the end result.
Surgery InfoAdministration Under Local anesthesia / General anesthesia. GA
Day of DischargeOn the same day (or) next day
Follow-UpInternal dressing to be removed after 6 days
Call – Whatsapp
Broken Nose Surgery in Rewa
★★★★★ 2 days ago
I don’t know about all but I can say that this is best to treat a patient like a relation. Means trusted Rhinoplasty nose surgery treatment
★★★★★ 2 days ago
Done nose surgery with good results. thank you, Dr. Amar.
★★★★★ 8 days ago
Broken Nose surgery with good looking its looks great and im happy to say its a best cosmetic surgery in Rewa
★★★★★ 3 days ago
in Rewa i done nose surgery it was good result and thank full.
★★★★★ 5 days ago
best Cosmetic surgeon, well experienced Doctor.
★★★★★ 7 days ago
I would highly recommend everyone to choose this clinic who are in need. The clinic is so nice and u feel it like a home.
Why Choose Us
21+ Years of Experience
3500+ Rhinoplasty in Rewa
900+ Facial cases
Top rated cosmetic surgery centre
Board certified plastic surgeons
Full Body Liposuction (One Sitting)
MIG 15, Road Number 1, Phase I & II, Kukatpally, Rewa
Landmark: GHMC Rewa, Telangana, India.
Have a Question? you call us now
☎ Ph : 9963169596 ☎
Need support? Drop us an email
📧 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are open on
⌚ Mon – Sat 9 AM – 7 PM