What is Buttock Augmentation?
Buttock implants are silicone-filled devices that are surgically placed deep within the tissues of the buttock. Buttock augmentation through the use of fat grafting involves the transfer of fat from one area of the body into the tissues of the buttocks
Buttock Augmentation Cost?
The average cost of Buttock Augmentation is 15,000/- to 85,000/- (Pay in Monthly or Credit Card) according to 2020 statistics from the India Society of Plastic Surgeons. Buttock Augmentation costs can widely vary. The average fee referenced above is only part of the total cost – it does not include anesthesia, operating room facilities or other related expenses.
Benefits of Buttock Augmentation
Benefits of Buttock Augmentation
1.The size and shape of the Buttock Augmentation correspond to the rest of the face
2.Nice Face with a Nice Buttock Augmentation
3.Nice Structure dButtock Augmentation
4.Smooth Buttock Augmentation
100% Happy Patients
100% 24×7 ICU
How long does Buttock Augmentation Take?
The Rhinoplasty (Buttock Augmentation) operation can take about 1 to 8 hours, depending on the complexity of the operation. Recovery lasts up to 4 weeks after 1 to 3 days at the clinic after surgery.
- 1-2 hour surgery
- 4-5 hour post-surgery recovery in the hospital
- Discharge by the end of day
- Full Recovery within 30 days
- Rhinoplasty Treatment Cost
- We will advise you the cost after
- MS (Gen Surgery), M.Ch (Plastic Surgery)
- (NIMS) Consultant Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Department Of Plastic & Reconstruction Surgery Plastic Surgeon,
✅21 Years Experience
- Dr. Amar (21 Years Experience) has done his under graduation in S.V.Medical College and Past Graduation In M.S.Genaral Surgery In Kurnool Medical College.
- He received plastic surgery training (M.Ch) under Dr. Mukunda Reddy at Nizams Institute Of Medical Sciences (NIMS) and secured the best rank. Following this extensive training in plastic surgery
- he had visited best institutes in india and abroad and had the opportunity to work with seniors and eminents in plastic and cosmetic surgery
- he is into best practice and is an expert in cosmetic, image enhancement and corrective surgeries like Varicose, Liposuction, Gynecomastia, Tummy Tuck, Breast Lift, Rhinoplasty and many more. It was only natural that after well wersed in Endoscopic Surgery since 2000, his level of comfort now makes him an expert in endoscopic cosmetic surgery.
- Dr. Amar G. Raghu Narayan also has several scientific presentations and publications to his credit. MS (Gen Surgery), M.Ch (Plastic Surgery) (NIMS) Consultant Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery
- Department Of Plastic & Reconstruction Surgery Plastic Surgeon
Four Easy Steps to Growing a Beard
- Make The Commitment
It’s important to realize that it takes some dedication to growing a beard especially during the early stages. You may become discouraged, frustrated and receive comments from friends and family. But, it’s very rewarding and worth the effort
- Your success in growing a beard depends in large part on your commitment and your genetic makeup. Some people are blessed with the ability to sprout a beard in a few short weeks while others may need to spend months to get the desired look. Unfortunately, there isn’t much you can do in terms of genetics but with commitment you can stick through the challenging stages to see how things turn out. And, if it doesn’t work out, you can shave it off in a few minutes.
- So if you want to grow your beard make the commitment to yourself to stick with it for at least 8 weeks. This will give you enough time to grow out a decent beard, and for you to become accustomed to maintaining it.
- Start Growing Your Beard
You can start your beard whenever works best for you. Some people choose to grow it out during the winter months. Others choose to begin growing their beard during vacation while away from work. Yet others choose to grow during football/hockey/baseball/soccer/lacrosse/etc season. Others do it to support national causes like Movember (prostate cancer research) or any other worthy charity. It really doesn’t matter when you begin… just pick a date and stop shaving!
- One of the biggest mistakes men make is attempting to shape/trim their beard too soon. It’s best to allow 4 – 6 weeks of growth before attempting to shape the beard. Even if you’re only planning to grow a goatee, chin curtain, or mustache it’s best to store your razor and allow your facial hair to flourish.
Why grow out a full beard for the first four weeks?
- You can’t determine how your beard will grow out and will likely trim too much off
- You may find that your beard fills out well in some areas and not so well in others
- You may like one style when clean shaven but an entirely different one with sufficient growth
All of these reasons can create an awkward looking beard that soon ends up in the bathroom sink.
- You may experience itching and/or skin irritation during the growth process. This is a quite common for many guys and not something to be concerned with. There are many aftershave treatments that can help reduce irritation and also soften facial hair. Hair conditioner and lotions can also help to reduce itching. It’s important to realize that the itching is only temporary and will eventually stop.
- Shaping Your Beard
After the first month it’s time to shape your beard. Sometimes it makes sense to locate a barber that is familiar with shaping beards. If that’s not an option then there are two areas that you need to focus on:
- Neck Line – Generally speaking you want the bottom of your beard to extend past your jaw bone by an inch or two. If you take two fingers and lay them against the bottom of your jaw bone, that is where your beard should end. In addition the back of the beard should extend straight down from the back of your sideburns.
- Cheek Line: The rule of thumb is to leave the cheek line to grow naturally without shaping. Many beards have been ruined because men feel the compulsion to trim the cheek line. Don’t do it!
- Don’t despair if you make a mistake trimming your beard! Simply let the area grow out without shaving and it will soon fill in again. If the mistake is pretty visible another option is to trim down the length of the hairs for your entire beard and begin growing again.
Maintaining Your Beard
There are only two things you need to maintain your beard:
- Beard trimmer – You’ll probably be using this on a daily basis to maintain the shape of your beard. Most beard trimmers have different heads to control the length of your beard hair. In addition trimmers help to remove wild hairs that occasionally stick out at weird angles. It’s best to go with a cordless unit as the cord can often times get in the way during trimming.
- Beard comb – These combs are different in that they are small and have a short distance between the teeth which make them perfect for managing your beard. Many of the beard trimmers include a basic comb with the kit.
Awards Best Cosmetic & Plastic Reconstruction Surgery
Buttocks Augmentation – What You Need to Know
How does buttock augmentation work?
Buttock implants are silicone-filled devices that are surgically placed deep within the tissues of the buttock.
How long do buttock implants last?
Under normal circumstances, the results of your buttock augmentation surgery will be long-lasting.
sai chand Sukhavasi
★★★★★ 2 days agoI don’t know about all but I can say that this is best to treat a patient like a relation. Means trusted Rhinoplasty nose surgery treatment
★★★★★ 2 days agoDone nose surgery with good results. thank you, Dr. Amar.
★★★★★ 8 days agoRhinoplasty surgery with good looking its looks great and im happy to say its a best cosmetic surgery in Warangal
★★★★★ 3 days agoin Warangal i done nose surgery it was good result and thank full.
★★★★★ 5 days ago
best Cosmetic surgeon, well experienced Doctor.
★★★★★ 7 days ago
I would highly recommend everyone to choose this clinic who are in need. The clinic is so nice and u feel it like a home.
FAQ’S About Nose Surgery
How much is a buttock augmentation?
The average cost of buttock augmentation with fat grafting is $4,341, the average cost of butt implants is $4,750
The Facts About Buttock Augmentation Surgery
- Many women undergo buttock augmentation to help give them the bum they desire. They are looking for a bum that is bigger or more shapely. Buttock augmentation is normally completed by having implants put into the buttock area or having fat injected in to them. To be considered for this type of surgical procedure, potential patients need to be of good general health and mentally prepared for all occurrences.
- There are 2 main ways to enhance your buttocks using this type of surgery. The most popular is called fat grafting, this is more commonly known as a Brazilian butt lift. This type of procedure is two fold, initially you will undergo some type of liposuction. Once the fat has been collected from your body the next stage begins. The collected fat is then injected into the buttocks area. The fat will be injected in to the various parts of your buttocks to give you the shape and size you want.
- There are a couple of downsides though, one is that you can never be sure how the body will behave with the fat injected into it. It has been known that one buttock will absorb the fat at a differing rate than the other. This will lead to buttocks that do not match. Not the result you want. Women who have very little body fat are advised against this method of buttock augmentation surgery as liposuction forms part of the process. There is also a chance of more discomfort and pain compared to having implants.
- Brazilian butt lifts can cost anywhere from three thousand dollars to around five thousand, and implants can generally cost up to six thousand dollars. Costs will vary depending where you decide to have the surgery. Also if you have any health issues, these may cause the costs to be higher overall.
- The other technique for buttock augmentation surgery is probably more familiar, it is having surgically implanted implants. Implants in your buttocks are very similar to breast implants. Buttock implants are designed to be stronger to avoid possible rupturing. These implants are either inserted on top or beneath the gluteus maximus muscle group. Any incisions to be made in the buttocks are always done near natural creases in the buttocks. This is to help reduce the appearance of any scarring. One thing to think about though is because of where the incision is made it can sometimes be hard to keep the area clean so infection is something you will need to think about seriously before undergoing any type of surgery on your buttocks.
Buttock Augmentation – What Are the Risks of Butt Implants?
- Many people today, both men and women are looking to plastic surgery as a means of enhancing their buttocks. There are two forms of the buttocks augmentation which may be performed separately or combined. The first form of the buttock augmentation is of course the use of an implant to fill the region that is lacking of gluteal muscles or fat. The second form is simple fat transfer in which a surgeon will take extra fat from one portion of the body and move it into the buttocks.
- The buttock augmentation is a difficult procedure to perform since in general, the augmentation of the buttocks will usually make the thighs look disproportionate and thus the surgeon will also have to do some work to the thighs to even the body contours up. Because of this fact, the buttock augmentation procedure can be a costly one especially if you are planning on drastic implant sizes.
- The procedure itself will generally take between two or three hours to perform. Because of the location of the procedure, many patients will not be able to sit down for several weeks following the surgery and they will also suffer a significant amount of pain due to the stresses and pressures that are placed on the region.
- There are also several major complications that may be associated with the buttock augmentation which depends on the type of the procedure as well as the complexity. Throughout the entire buttock augmentation recovery period you as a patient will have to deal with pain, bruising and even swelling making even laying on your back a hard feat to accomplish.
- As far as the actual procedure, the surgeon will have the patient lying on his or her back, and after administering general anesthesia, the surgeon will make an incision at the crease between the thigh and the buttocks. Once this incision is made, the decision on how the surgeon will mold and reshape the region will be made. The ultimate goal is to use a combination of fat along with the implants as a means to keep the implants undetectable since no on wants people to know that they have received the implants. The implants themselves are of a harden gelatin form of silicone which is basically the same consistency as the shell making rupture of the implant impossible as well as the results of the procedure are permanent.
Buttock Augmentation Recovery Period
- One of the requirements for virtually anyone’s decision regarding a buttock augmentation procedure has to do with the recovery period of the procedure. In general, this recovery period is not as long as one would think, but it is also not an easy one. The main part of the recovery period will only last about three weeks before you are able to return to normal activities, but during this time period, you will not be able to sit easily, lay on your back ad at the same time, the stress and pressure on the buttock region alone can result in substantial swelling, bruising and yes even pain.
- When thinking of a buttock augmentation, the easiest comparison that can come to mind is a tetanus shot, a very large one. There are many nerve endings in the buttock region, this is why shots in the region can be so painful and it is also why the buttock augmentation is so painful. Inn general you will prescribe pain medication and it is important to remember to take them at the first sign of pain. Any lengthy wait can result in a longer recovery period which also means a longer period of pain, bruising and swelling. These points about the recovery period only pertain to the fat transfer form of the buttock augmentation and should you decide on the implants, then you must remember that the recovery period will also be substantially longer.
- In the event that you have in fact decided to undergo the implant buttock augmentation, keep in mind that the recovery period associated with it is substantially longer and includes a bigger chance of excessive swelling, bruising and pain during the recovery period. The main portion of the implant augmentation’s recovery period can be expected to last around four to five weeks before you are able to return to normal activities. But bear in mind, that the implants will almost always have a better outcome than that of the fat transfer procedure.
- Buttocks Augmentation – What You Need to Know
- One of the most common cosmetic surgeries done is the buttocks augmentation. It aims at creating full buttocks by introducing either fats or implants. There are 2 common methods which are the Brazilian lift and the introduction of implants.
- With implants an incision has to be made for the introduction of the implants. It will be positioned to create a full look. Since implants are foreign to the body it can be rejected and may need to be removed. There is also bigger risk for infection since this is an invasive procedure.
- Brazilian lift involves the introduction of fats which is harvested from the different parts of the patient’s body. That is why the candidates for this procedure are those who have sufficient fats in other parts of the body. Each check of the buttocks requires about 350 cc of fats thus totaling it to 700 cc for both checks. Prior to the injection of fats, liposuction is done on the area where there is adequate fat supply then it is processed before it is injected to the buttocks. Since the fats are from the patients there is a lesser chance of the body rejecting the fats. However, the body can re-absorb the fat and distribute it to other parts which needs it thus with this techniques it may be repeated as necessary.
- As mentioned above, buttocks liposuction must be performed to harvest fats on certain body areas thus complications brought by liposuction is a possibility. On both techniques, patient will experience swelling after the surgery so patients will have difficulty sitting down. It may take several weeks or even months to fully recover from the surgery. Complications may not be serious however if lest untreated can still be fatal. It is important whenever you feel something unusual to consult a physician or your surgeon immediately so proper care can be given.
Hospital offers Multispeciality treatment and facilities on par with the best available globally. From a 24-hour ambulance service, pharmacy and diagnostic centre, to specialised services and more.
✅WHY CHOOSE US
21+ Years of Experience
900+ Facial cases
Top rated cosmetic surgery centre
Board certified plastic surgeons
Full Body Liposuction (One Sitting )
Hospital offers Multispeciality treatment and facilities on par with the best available globally. From a 24-hour ambulance service, pharmacy and diagnostic centre, to specialised services and more