What is Chin Surgery?
The human chin (also known as the mental protuberance, mental eminence and, rarely, mental osseum, tuber symphyseos) refers to the forward pointed part of the anterior mandible (mental region) below the lower lip.
What is Chin surgery Cost? Chin Surgery cost in Kakinada
The average cost of Arm Lift is 15,000/- to 85,000/- (Pay in Monthly or Credit Card) according to 2020 statistics from the India Society of Plastic Surgeons. Arm Liftcosts can widely vary. The average fee referenced above is only part of the total cost – it does not include anesthesia, operating room facilities or other related expenses.
Benefits of Chin
Benefits of Chin Surgery
1.The size and shape of the Chin correspond to the rest of the face
2.Nice Face with a Nice Chin
3.Nice Structured Chin
100% Happy Patients
100% 24×7 ICU
How long does Chin Surgery Take?
The Chin operation can take about 1 to 8 hours, depending on the complexity of the operation. Recovery lasts up to 4 weeks after 1 to 3 days at the clinic after surgery.
- 1-2 hour surgery
- 4-5 hour post-surgery recovery in the hospital
- Discharge by the end of day
- Full Recovery within 30 days
- Rhinoplasty Treatment Cost
- We will advise you the cost after
- MS (Gen Surgery), M.Ch (Plastic Surgery)
- (NIMS) Consultant Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Department Of Plastic & Reconstruction Surgery Plastic Surgeon,
✅23 Years Experience Chin Surgery cost in Kakinada
- Dr. Amar G.Raghu Narayan (21 Years Experience) has done his under graduation in S.V.Medical College and Past Graduation In M.S.Genaral Surgery In Kurnool Medical College.
- He received plastic surgery training (M.Ch) under Dr. Mukunda Reddy at Nizams Institute Of Medical Sciences (NIMS) and secured the best rank. Following this extensive training in plastic surgery
- he had visited best institutes in india and abroad and had the opportunity to work with seniors and eminents in plastic and cosmetic surgery
- he is into best practice and is an expert in cosmetic, image enhancement and corrective surgeries like Varicose, Liposuction, Gynecomastia, Tummy Tuck, Breast Lift, Rhinoplasty and many more. It was only natural that after well wersed in Endoscopic Surgery since 2000, his level of comfort now makes him an expert in endoscopic cosmetic surgery.
- Dr. Amar G. Raghu Narayan also has several scientific presentations and publications to his credit. MS (Gen Surgery), M.Ch (Plastic Surgery) (NIMS) Consultant Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery
- Department Of Plastic & Reconstruction Surgery Plastic Surgeon Chin Surgery cost in Kakinada
Chin Surgery Can Create a Proportional Face
Cosmetic chin surgery, clinically known as mentoplasty, could be a possible option for those who want to reshape their chin by enhancing it with an implant or by reducing the bone. Chin Surgery cost in Kakinada
Often, a plastic surgeon will recommend chin surgery to patients who have nose surgery so they can achieve facial proportion because the chin’s size may make the nose look bigger or smaller. In a lot of cases chin surgery does end up giving the face more of a balanced appearance.
There are a myriad of ways a plastic surgeon achieves lower face symmetry for a balanced profile that looks appealing and natural. An implant can achieve that look; another procedure that can be done involves moving the chin bone to create a receding chin. Chin reduction of an obtrusive or too prominent chin is also possible in chin surgery. This can be done by submental liposuction in which excess fatty tissue gets removed to redefine the neckline or chin of the person. At times if there’s an additional problem of birth defects in the jaw’s structure, the jaw may require chin surgery, which will improve the way the face functions and looks.
How does a surgeon perform chin surgery?
Chin augmentation, also known as enhancement genioplasty, is a way to cosmetically improve a small chin with a silicone chin implant. This provides the extra benefit of tightening the neck skin, the skin that is right below the chin. A small incision is made inside the mouth or underneath the chin and then a tiny pocket is put directly above the chin bone and underneath the muscle. The personalized implant gets placed into the pocket, where it remains snugly in place. Any scar from the procedure is under the chin, which can hardly ever be seen so a patient having this procedure should not be concerned about its visibility. In the other approach, the incision is made right inside the mouth, and then the doctor takes a piece of the chin bone, and moves it slightly and then puts it securely into place. This way, there is no scarring that is visible because all the work is accomplished from the inside of the mouth. After surgery, the doctor will probably tape the chin to secure the implant until it’s entirely in the new position.
Chin reduction surgery
Genioplasty is a type of chin reduction very often used for people with poorly developed chins (microgenia). This chin surgery aims to alter a protruding chin by taking excess bone from the chin bone. Genioplasty chin surgery is usually done with an incision made inside the mouth in the lower lip area. The surgery may create swelling for up to four weeks or a couple of months until the bone heals.
It is important to find a highly qualified specialist who is experienced in performing chin surgery. Chin Surgery cost
Awards Best Cosmetic & Plastic Reconstruction Surgery
Chin Treatment – What You Need to Know
How do I get rid of my chin fat?
1. Straight jaw jut
- Tilt your head back and look toward the ceiling.
- Push your lower jaw forward to feel a stretch under the chin.
- Hold the jaw jut for a 10 count.
- Relax your jaw and return your head to a neutral position.
What causes a butt chin?
Cheek dimples are the result of a muscle in the cheek, the zygomaticus major, splitting in two. … Chin dimples on the other hand, have nothing to do with muscles. Cleft chins, or butt chins are they’re colloquially called, are a result of an unfused jaw bone. The skin over the tiny gap is indented, creating the dimple Chin Surgery cost
sai chand Sukhavasi
★★★★★ 2 days agoI don’t know about all but I can say that this is best to treat a patient like a relation. Means trusted Rhinoplasty nose surgery treatment
★★★★★ 2 days agoDone nose surgery with good results. thank you, Dr. Amar.
★★★★★ 8 days agoRhinoplasty surgery with good looking its looks great and im happy to say its a best cosmetic surgery in Warangal
★★★★★ 3 days agoin Warangal i done nose surgery it was good result and thank full.
★★★★★ 5 days ago
best Cosmetic surgeon, well experienced Doctor.
★★★★★ 7 days ago
I would highly recommend everyone to choose this clinic who are in need. The clinic is so nice and u feel it like a home.
FAQ’S About Chin Lift
Chin Surgery: What to Expect
Your chin plays a deciding role as far as your facial appearance is concerned. Aging signs are sharply indicated by the jaw line and the chin. Thankfully, various aesthetic procedures are available now for restoring a youthful facial appearance. One of them is genioplasty, also known as cosmetic chin surgery.
How Cosmetic Chin Surgery Can Help Improve Your Appearance
- Cosmetic chin surgery can help to raise, advance, lower or recess the chin. Genetic chin related deficiencies, traumatic deformities and atrophy of the chin can be treated with the chin augmentation procedure.
- Your plastic surgeon will determine the right surgical procedure for you that will help to improve the appearance of your chin. Evaluating digital photographs of the lateral and frontal views of your face in detail can help in deciding the same. Bone surgery, soft tissue procedures and chin implants are some of the available procedures.
- • Chin Implants: the demand for chin implants is on the rise among women and men above 40 years of age, as per recent reports. The material and type of implants will be decided by the surgeon as per the patient’s specific needs. Apart from creating an attractive neck and face profile, chin implants also help in improving the appearance of a double chin. An underdeveloped or weak chin can be corrected with the help of chin implants.
- • Bone Surgery: This is another chin surgery option available in plastic surgery centers that involves cutting the chin bone and positioning it in a more aesthetically pleasing manner. The procedure is also known as sliding genioplasty. Bone surgery helps in correcting the same issues as that addressed by chin implants. Surgery combined with implants can help correct the vertical and horizontal lower jaw bone deficiencies.
- For improving chin implants and surgery results, sometimes soft tissue procedures are performed. The outcome of cosmetic chin surgery varies from person to person.
Genoiplasty – Post-operative Effects and Care
You can expect the following results from chin augmentation surgery:
- Minimal postoperative pain
- Bruising and some discoloration is observed for 2-3 weeks
- Some numbness may be experienced around the treated area
- Limitations to brushing and eating immediately after surgery as an incision is made inside the mouth
- Removal of internal sutures is not required as they are absorbable
- Fast fading of the scars
The Truth Behind Double Chin Surgery
- Many people who are overweight or who have lost weight and have a twin chin are often annoyed by this facial fetaure. It’s one of those things that can keep a person from feeling good about themselves. As a result, many of those with twin chins consider undergoing double chin surgery. Before you go under the knife, though, it might be a good idea to know everything there is about double chin surgery.
- One thing is for sure, double chin surgery does eliminate the problem. This type of procedure will remove the excess fat which has accumulated under your chin over the years. It can also help you eliminate the excess skin that has sagged and stretched due to the weight and amount of fat that has developed. Also thanks to technology, getting better after surgery is relatively faster and more comfortable.
- However, the key word to this type of surgery is removing, not reducing. There are truths about double chin surgery that may not make it the best alternative for getting rid of the fat beneath your chin. One of the biggest truths about this procedure is the cost that comes with it. You are definitely looking at spending several thousand. If you are counting on insurance to see you through, you’d better think again because insurance companies do not cover cosmetic procedures.
- Another truth about this type of surgery is that you can be at risk for an infection. Whether or not you are getting an implant or just getting regular surgery, the process of exposing your tissues will put you at risk for an infection. While taking good care of your wound will reduce the chances of an infection, you can never really tell what will happen. An infection can lead to complications and perhaps even more surgeries just to help you deal with the problems.
- Finally, don’t forget that even if double chin surgery is a cosmetic procedure, the truth is you have to be fit in order to undergo any type of surgery. If you aren’t in tip top condition, then you may need to get yourself physically fit first before you can be allowed to undergo such a procedure. Also, if you have any underlying conditions that can complicate the surgery, then you are certainly not a candidate for this. In the end, the truth about double chin surgery is that it is not for everybody, and there are greater things to consider before you undergo the surgery.
Double Chin Surgery
- If you live with a double chin, you might wonder if your only option is double chin surgery. Even though this is a fast, lasting answer to your problem, it isn’t always the first thing you should try. If you are a person that is overweight, you might want to think about starting a diet and exercising before you consider surgery on your chin obesity.
- Eating a healthier diet and exercising will assist you in losing weight all over your body as well as your double chin. Drinking water more will help eliminate the water weight that builds up in the chin obesity region also. As you lose fat, the fat will decrease over all your body, which will in turn decrease your double chin.
- If you have attempted to lose weight and have lost some, it may have left you with a flap of skin hanging down from your chin. The reason for this is that the skin is stretched so much from the fat that it can’t restore to its original shape. When this happens, you might want to try a chin lift, which is a form of double chin surgery to eliminate the loose skin that is remaining.
- Your neck will appear smooth and you will look younger. If you have gotten rid of the amount of weight you want to and you are still left with a chin obesity, you may want to consider liposuction. Liposuction will suck out all the fat in your chin and allow it to look like it should normally. Liposuction is expensive if you have low income or are on a fixed income.
- Surgery on your double chin is a solution only for those people who have the money to make their faces look nicer. People who don’t have the money for the surgery might want to save so that they can have the surgery when they do have the money for it. There are also a few plastic surgeons who will allow their customers to pay by payment plan if they cannot afford the total cost for the surgery up front. For those people who don’t have another choice, this can be a great option. Chin Surgery cost
Chin Surgery – Get the Facts Right
- Cosmetic chin surgery also known as mentoplasty, is a procedure to reshape the chin by enhancing either by an implant (known as chin augmentation by building up a week jaw) or by reducing the bone or moving part of the bone forward surgically. Mentoplasty surgery is the best option which help you to enhance better facial feature and improve your overall appearance. In many cases to have a propotional facial expression the plastic surgeon recommends to under go for the chin surgery for those patients who have already got their nose surgery done so that both are in balance to each other.
- The plastic surgeon for rhinoplasty , or the surgery for the nose will often recommend their patients that a certain change in the size of their chin or shape will help them to further improve the overall facial features. In order to keep balanced profile of the patient the plastic surgeon will perform an implant in the chin. Also the other procedure that is performed is by either moving the bone forward which will help to build up a residing chin or by reducing the bone. This procedure is usually performed by the process of liposuction where the excess fatty tissues are removed to define the chin of the patient. In most of the cases, the plastic surgeon will suggest to undergo mentoplasty surgery to its patients as a suppliment to a nose surgery because a small chin or a reduced chin will make the nose look larger or bigger.
- There are two most common types of chin surgeries: first one is the chin augmentation which is a surgical procedure performed to change the shape of the chin and the other one is chin reduction which is performed to reduce the size of the chin to keep a balance between the overall facial features. In certain cases if it is observed that their is deformity by birth in the jaw structure of the patients then the plastic surgeon will suggest for the chin surgery to improve the way the face functions and its overall appearance.
Nose reshaping cost in Hospital offers Multispeciality treatment and facilities on par with the best available globally. From a 24-hour ambulance service, pharmacy and diagnostic centre, to specialised services and more.
✅WHY CHOOSE US
21+ Years of Experience
900+ Facial cases
Top rated cosmetic surgery centre
Board certified plastic surgeons
Full Body Liposuction (One Sitting )
Get in Touch: DenGo.in
Tell us about your problems and we’ll figure out the best treatment option for you.
Hospital offers Multispeciality treatment and facilities on par with the best available globally. From a 24-hour ambulance service, pharmacy and diagnostic centre, to specialised services and more