What is Stapler Circumcision?The stapler circumcision is another way of performing circumcision. In this technique, the foreskin is cut using a stapling device which also stitches the wound with the help of fine stainless steel staples.
Pay in Monthly Option Available
Insurance * Cashless
50% Get Low-Cost
Error: Contact form not found.
How long does Circumcision Take?
The Circumcision Treatment operation can take about 1 hours, depending on the complexity of the operation. Recovery lasts up to 4 weeks after 1 to 3 days at the clinic after surgery.
- 1 hour surgery
- 2 hour post-surgery recovery in the hospital
- Discharge by the end of day
- Full Recovery within 15 days
- Circumcision Treatment Cost
- We will advise low cost
Dr. Mohammed Arifuddin
Urologist MBBS, MS – General Surgery,
MCh – Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery
- Dr. Mohammed Khaja Arifuddin is a Urologist in KPHB, Hyderabad and has an experience of 16 years in this field. Dr. Mohammed Khaja Arifuddin practices at Padmaja Hospital in KPHB, Hyderabad. He completed MBBS from Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences Andhra Pradesh in 2004,MS – General Surgery from Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences Andhra Pradesh in 2011 and MCh – Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery from Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences Andhra Pradesh in 2016.He is a member of Indian Medical Association (IMA). Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Varicocele Surgery,Transurethral Resection of The Prostate (TURP),Male Sexual Dysfunction Treatment,Percutaneous nephrostomy and Prostate Laser Surgery etc
★★★★★ 3 days ago
I would highly recommend everyone to choose this Hospital who are in need. The clinic is so nice and u feel it like a home.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
Circumcision treatment cost?The average cost of Circumcision treatment is 12,000+ (Pay in Monthly or Credit Card) according to statistics from the India Society of Plastic Surgeons.
- Illustration of the penis before and after circumcision
- Penis before and after circumcision Open popup dialog
- Circumcision is the surgical removal of the skin that covers the tip of the penis. The procedure is widespread in newborns in some parts of the world, including. Circumcision after the newborn period is possible, but a more complex procedure.
For some families, circumcision is a religious ritual. The procedure can also be a matter of family tradition, personal hygiene or health care. For others, however, circumcision seems unnecessary or disfiguring.
Circumcision can have various health benefits, including:
- Easier hygiene. Circumcision facilitates washing of the penis. However, boys with uncircumcised penises can be taught to wash under the foreskin regularly.
- Decreased risk of urinary tract infections. The risk of urinary tract infections in men is low, but these infections are more common in uncircumcised men. Serious infections early in life can lead to kidney problems later.
- Decreased risk of sexually transmitted infections. Circumcised men may have a lower risk of certain sexually transmitted infections, including HIV. Yet, safe sex practices remain essential.
- Prevention of penile problems. Sometimes the foreskin on an uncircumcised penis can be difficult or impossible to retract (phimosis). This can lead to inflammation of the foreskin or the head of the penis.
- Decreased risk of penile cancer. Although penile cancer is rare, it is less common in circumcised men. Additionally, cervical cancer is less common in female sex partners of circumcised men.
Before and After of Circumsicion
★★★★★ 1 days ago
Best circum surgery in Hyderabad Cosmetic surgeon, well-experienced Doctor.
★★★★★ 8 days ago
surgery Done thqs sir
★★★★★ a day ago
Just got done 2days back…
I’m completely satisfied..
Doctor explains everything and fully experienced.
Cost includes everything so we need not pay anything extra…
Staff is too good..
If u are looking for Liposuction just reach out to without any second thought .
The most common complications associated with circumcision are bleeding and infection. Side effects related to anesthesia are also possible.
In rare cases, circumcision can lead to foreskin problems. For example:
- The foreskin may be cut too short or too long
- The foreskin may not heal properly
- The remaining foreskin can re-attach to the tip of the penis and requires minor surgical repair.
Duration of Circumcision
The Safe Cosmetic Procedure Comprises
- 1 hour surgery
- 4-5 hour post-surgery recovery in the hospital
- Discharge by the end of day
- Full recovery within 30 days
- Treatment Cost
- We will advise you the cost after
★★★★★ a day ago
They have advanced operations theaters with robotic and minimal access surgery features for advanced surgical interventions here.
They will recommend surgery for you depending on your condition and will help you with that problem.
Mediclaim Availability: They have partnered with many insurance companies and ensure good health for you.
WHY CHOOSE US
- 24×7 ICU
- 25+ Years of Experience
- Circumcision 5000+
- 15000+ other Surgeries
- Affordable cost
- Multi-specality Hospital Top-rated
- Attached Diagnostics
- Full Body Liposuction (One Sitting )
Padmaja Hospital offers Multispeciality treatment and facilities on par with the best available globally. From a 24-hour ambulance service, pharmacy and diagnostic centre, to specialised services and more surgery price.
Copyright © 2022 Padmaja Hospital.
All Rights Reserved
1. Can circumcision prevent cancer?
There is little evidence for this. Childhood circumcision – but not adult circumcision – can reduce the risk of penile cancer, but the disease is very rare anyway and the real risk factors are poor personal hygiene and smoking. In fact, the countries with the highest rates of circumcision (e.g. INDIA AND USA) are also those with the highest rates of penile cancer.
2. Can circumcision reduce the risk of sexually transmitted infection or HIV/AIDS?
Another controversial area. Some sexually transmitted infections appear to be more common in uncircumcised men and others in circumcised men.
Regarding AIDS, the international non-profit health organization Cochrane Collaboration reviewed all research on circumcision and HIV and concluded that there is insufficient evidence to support the idea that circumcised men are less likely to contract HIV. However, it must be said that not all scientists agree with this.
3. Is circumcision safe?
It is generally accepted that perhaps 2% of medical circumcisions result in serious complications – 1 in 50. (The numbers are obviously higher when the surgeon or hygiene practices are below hospital standards.) Complications include bleeding, infection, Ulcers as well as psychological and sexual complications problems. .
The operation is usually performed under local anesthesia in boys and general anesthesia in men. The patient is usually discharged the same day, but many describe the operation and its consequences as painful.
4. is it reversible?
Some men think like that. There are videos and packages that claim to show circumcised men how to restore themselves, but these should be approached with caution.
5. How can I avoid tight foreskin?
You will like this one. There is a very simple way. A 1997 study of men aged 18 to 22 published in the British Journal of Sexual Medicine found that those with a tight foreskin never masturbated or used an unusual technique. Once they masturbated in a more conventional manner (i.e., an up and down motion that mimicked sex), the problem resolved within a few weeks.
6. Does insurance cover circumcision?
If you have a medical problem with your foreskin, insurance may cover the cost of the circumcision treatment. Call today for a consultation. Our team of experts will work with you to determine if you have a medical condition that qualifies for covered circumcision treatment.
7. Are there side effects of circumcision?
Laser circumcision ensures there is no risk of infection, bleeding or other common side effects associated with conventional circumcision.
8. Is laser and stapler circumcision treatment expensive?
At Pristyn Care, we offer the most advanced laser treatment available at an affordable price. We also offer a cashless claim option (0% EMI interest) that becomes even more affordable.
9. How long is the recovery time after circumcision?
Circumcision is a day care procedure. You can go home the same day after a few hours. You can resume your normal working day within 24 hours.
10. Is circumcision performed under local anesthesia?
Normal circumcision and laser circumcision are performed under local, regional, or general anesthesia. Circumcision does not require an overnight hospital stay.
11. Intercourse after circumcision?
It is recommended to wait at least three weeks after the procedure.