Delayed ejaculation – sometimes referred to as altered ejaculation – is a condition in which men need long periods of sexual stimulation in order to reach their sexual climax and release semen from the penis (ejaculate). Some men with delayed ejaculation cannot ejaculate at all.
- Delayed ejaculation can be temporary or permanent. Possible causes of delayed ejaculation include certain chronic health problems, surgery, and medications. Treatment for delayed ejaculation depends on the underlying cause.
- It is normal for men to experience delayed ejaculation from time to time. Delayed ejaculation is only a problem if it continues or causes stress for you or your partner.Delayed ejaculation treatment Nizamabad
Some delayed ejaculation men require at least 30 minutes of sexual stimulation to orgasm and ejaculate. Other men may not be able to ejaculate at all (anejaculation).
- However, there is no specific time to indicate a diagnosis of delayed ejaculation. Instead, delayed ejaculation is likely to occur if the delay leads to stress or frustration, or if you have to stop sexual activity due to fatigue, physical irritation, loss of erection, or a request from your partner.
- Often times, men have difficulty achieving orgasm during sex or other sexual activities with a partner. Some men can only ejaculate by masturbating.Delayed ejaculation treatment Nizamabad
Delayed ejaculation can be the result of medications, certain chronic diseases, and surgery. Or it can be caused by substance abuse or a mental health problem like depression, anxiety, or stress. In many cases, this is due to a combination of physical and mental problems.Delayed ejaculation treatment Nizamabad
Psychological causes of delayed ejaculation are:
- Depression, anxiety, or other mental health problems
- Relationship problems due to stress, poor communication, or other concerns
- Performance anxiety
- Bad body image
- Cultural or religious taboos
A number of factors can increase your risk of delayed ejaculation, including:
- Older Age – As men get older, it usually takes longer to ejaculate
- Mental states such as depression or anxiety
- Diseases like diabetes or multiple sclerosis
- Certain medical treatments such as prostate surgery
- Medicines, especially certain antidepressants, high blood pressure or diuretics
- Relationship problems such as poor communication with your partner
- Heavy drinking, especially if you drink heavily for a long time
Complications of delayed ejaculation can include:Delayed ejaculation treatment Nizamabad
- Decreased sexual pleasure for you and your partner
- Stress or fear of sexual performance
- Marital or relationship problems due to an unsatisfactory sex life