Dizziness is a term used to describe a range of sensations, such as feeling dizzy. B. Feeling weak, dizzy, weak, or insecure. The dizziness that creates the false feeling that you or those around you are turning or moving is called dizziness.
Dizziness is one of the most common reasons adults see their doctor. Frequent dizziness or constant lightheadedness can affect your life dramatically. However, dizziness rarely means a life-threatening condition. Dizziness treatment in Khammam
Treatment for dizziness depends on the cause and your symptoms. This is usually effective, but the problem can recur.
People who experience dizziness may describe it as one of many sensations, such as:
- An incorrect feeling of movement or rotation (dizziness)
- Dizziness or a feeling of weakness
- Instability or loss of balance
- A feeling of levitation, sleepiness, or lightheadedness
- Inner ear
- Inner Ear and BalanceOpen Pop-up Dialog Boxes
- Dizziness has many possible causes, including inner ear disorders, motion sickness, and the effects of medication. Sometimes it’s caused by an underlying health problem, such as: B. poor blood circulation, infection or injury.
The way you feel dizzy and your triggers give clues about possible causes. The duration of the dizziness and other symptoms will also help you identify the cause. Dizziness treatment in Khammam
Factors that can increase your risk of dizziness include:
Age. The elderly are more likely to have health problems that cause dizziness, particularly a feeling of imbalance. They are also more likely to be taking medications that can cause dizziness.
A past episode of vertigo. If you have ever had dizziness, it is more likely that you will experience lightheadedness in the future.
Dizziness can increase the risk of falling and injury. Feeling dizzy while driving a car or operating heavy machinery can increase the likelihood of an accident. You can also have long-term consequences if an existing health problem that could be causing your dizziness is left untreated. Dizziness treatment in Khammam