What is Face Lift Surgery?
A facelift, or rhytidectomy, is a procedure in cosmetic surgery that aims to give a more youthful appearance to the face. It reshapes the lower half of the face by removing excess facial skin
What is Face Lift surgery Cost?
The average Face Lift Surgery cost in alwal of is 15,000/- to 85,000/- (Pay in Monthly or Credit Card) according to 2020 statistics from the India Society of Plastic Surgeons. Face Face Lift costs can widely vary. The average fee referenced above is only part of the total cost – it does not include anesthesia, operating room facilities or other related expenses.
Benefits of Face Lift
- 1.The size and shape of the Face Lift correspond to the rest of the face
- 2.Nice Face with a Nice Face Lift
- 3.Nice Structured Face Lift
- 4.Smooth Face Lift
- 5.Confidence Booster
- 100% Happy Patients
- 100% 24×7 ICU
- 23+ Experience
- 500+ Surgerys
How long does Face Lift Surgery alwal Take?
The Chin operation can take about 1 to 8 hours, depending on the complexity of the operation. Recovery lasts up to 4 weeks after 1 to 3 days at the clinic after surgery.
- 1-2 hour surgery
- 4-5 hour post-surgery recovery in the hospital
- Discharge by the end of day
- Full Recovery within 30 days
- Rhinoplasty Treatment Cost
- We will advise you the cost after
- MS (Gen Surgery), M.Ch (Plastic Surgery)
- (NIMS) Consultant Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Department Of Plastic & Reconstruction Surgery Plastic Surgeon,
✅21 Years Experience, Face Lift Surgery cost in alwal
- Dr. Amar G.Raghu Narayan (21 Years Experience) has done his under graduation in S.V.Medical College and Past Graduation In M.S.Genaral Surgery In Kurnool Medical College.
- He received plastic surgery training (M.Ch) under Dr. Mukunda Reddy at Nizams Institute Of Medical Sciences (NIMS) and secured the best rank. Following this extensive training in plastic surgery
- he had visited best institutes in india and abroad and had the opportunity to work with seniors and eminents in plastic and cosmetic surgery
- he is into best practice and is an expert in cosmetic, image enhancement and corrective surgeries like Varicose, Liposuction, Gynecomastia, Tummy Tuck, Breast Lift, Rhinoplasty and many more. It was only natural that after well wersed in Endoscopic Surgery since 2000, his level of comfort now makes him an expert in endoscopic cosmetic surgery.
- Dr. Amar G. Raghu Narayan also has several scientific presentations and publications to his credit. MS (Gen Surgery), M.Ch (Plastic Surgery) (NIMS) Consultant Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery
- Department Of Plastic & Reconstruction Surgery Plastic Surgeon, Face Lift Surgery cost in alwal
5 Keys to Successful Face Lift Surgery
A face lift is a great way for men and women who are beginning to see the signs of aging to refresh and rejuvenate their look. If you’re considering facial surgery, there are a number of things you should keep in mind as you research the procedure and surgeons in your area. I’ve outlined 5 factors that are key to having a safe and successful face lift surgery.
1. Know Your Options
The basic goal of a face lift procedure is to smooth and tighten the skin around the face and neck. However, no two faces are the same and variations on the traditional face lift have been developed in order to meet the individual needs of individual patients. One key to having a successful procedure is to become familiar with different face lift options so that you can work with your surgeon to customize a procedure that fits your needs and plastic surgery goals.
The two basic types of face lift are the Traditional and the Mini Face Lift:
- Traditional Face Lift: In a traditional face lift, an incision is made around the temple area and brought down around the ear. The incision generally can be hidden in the hairline to reduce the visibility of scarring. The skin is lifted and underlying facial muscles and tissue are tightened. The surgeon also removes excess fat and skin from the neck and facial area.
- Mini, or Limited Incision, Face Lift: I often recommend a limited incision, or “mini” face lift, for my Toronto patients who are younger or who have less excess facial skin than the traditional face lift patient. A mini face lift utilizes a smaller incision and focuses more on smoothing the middle part of the face than the chin and neck area.
Your surgeon will help you decide which type of face lift is best for you, and they will work with you to develop an individual treatment plan based on your current anatomy and surgical goals.
2.Choose a Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon
A top priority for anyone who is considering a face lift should be choosing a surgeon who is fully qualified to perform facial plastic surgery. Make sure to choose a surgeon who has been properly trained and is experienced in the procedure you wish to have. Certification by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery is a useful benchmark. Anyone who has received a medical degree can legally perform “cosmetic surgery,” even if they have not had surgical training, but a board certified facial plastic surgeon is required to complete several years of advanced training in otolaryngology (head and neck surgery) or plastic surgery before becoming certified. As the face is so complex and delicate, I always recommend that you choose a surgeon who has had specialized training in facial plastic surgery.
You should also be certain to choose a surgeon who makes you feel comfortable and whom you can trust. Having an open, trusting relationship with your surgeon is an important factor in any successful surgical experience.
3.Take Good Care of Yourself Before and After the Procedure
- In order to make your facial surgery as successful as possible, it’s essential that you take good care of yourself before and after the procedure. It’s up to you and your surgeon to work together to ensure that you are healthy before the procedure and that you will have a quick and comfortable recovery.
- If you are a smoker, your surgeon likely will recommend that you quit smoking for at least one month before and one month after the procedure. Smoking reduces blood flow to parts of the face, which can cause skin death at the incision site. You also may be asked to stop taking certain medications like Aspirin and some anti-inflammatory medications that increase the risk of bleeding. Your surgeon will provide you with a list of things you should and shouldn’t eat or drink before and after the surgery.
- Most of my Toronto patients take about two to three weeks off from work and other social activities as that is when swelling and bruising is generally most pronounced. Strenuous activity should be avoided for four to six weeks after the procedure and most patients can expect their incision scars to have fully faded after about six months.
4.Determine If You Are a Candidate
During your initial consultation, your surgeon will perform an evaluation and let you know whether or not you are a good candidate for a face lift. Contrary to what many people believe, age is not the most important factor in determining candidacy; face lifts can be performed for people of any age, generally 40 and older. Factors like skin condition, skin texture, and bone structure are actually more important than age.
Some of the most important characteristics of a good candidate are:
- Strong Bone Structure: Having well-defined bone structure is important to provide support to facial skin and tissue
- Skin Elasticity: Since a face lift involves stretching the skin, the patient’s facial skin should have a healthy level of elasticity and flexibility in order to ensure successful healing.
- Loose Skin on the Face and Neck: It’s important to have some excess skin on the face and/or neck because removing excess skin will allow the surgeon to tighten the skin and remove wrinkles.
In addition to having these general characteristics, patients should be in good health and be able to commit adequate time to recovery. They should also have realistic goals and expectations for the procedure.
5.Understand the Risks and Results
- As I explain to my Toronto cosmetic surgery patients, a face lift is not a minor procedure – it is an invasive surgery and there are risks to the procedure that you should be aware of.
- As with any surgical procedure, there is the risk of infection and the potential for a negative reaction to the anesthesia. Injury to underlying facial structures, including the nerves that control facial muscles, is a possibility, but such injuries are usually temporary. There is a chance that you will experience a change in skin sensation, such as numbness, and some patients do have visible scarring.
- None of these risks and potential complications can be completely avoided, but you can minimize the chance of experiencing any of them by working with a fully qualified facial plastic surgeon who has been trained in facial surgery and by taking care to follow all of your surgeon’s instructions before and after the procedure.
Awards Best Cosmetic & Plastic Reconstruction Surgery
Face Lift Treatment – What You Need to Know
Click: Nose Reshaping Surgery
How much does face lift cost?
How much does a facelift cost? The average cost of a facelift was $7,448 in 2017, according to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. That doesn’t include hospital or surgical center costs, anesthesia, or related expenses, so the final cost may be higher.
What is a lower face lift?
Finally, the “lower face” includes everything below the corners of your mouth. That would include the nasolabial folds (laugh lines) and jawline. In many cases, a lower facelift addresses the area under the chin and the neck as well. The term facelift is often misunderstood as well
FAQ’S About Face Lift
Laser Face Lift – Don’t Get Burned
- A laser face lift is one of the many non invasive face lift options that exist to decrease wrinkles and tighten the skin for a younger and healthier look. It is similar in some ways to a chemical skin peel, but more controlled and effective. Like many other non invasive face lift procedures, it works well in only certain cases, so careful consultation with a doctor is important if you want to get the results you’re looking for. And keep in mind that while the results can be very impressive, there is a rather long recovery period that you need to be prepared for.
- As with dermabrasion and chemical skin peels, a laser face lift involves the uppermost layer of skin being burned off and then growing back tighter and firmer than before. But it has a couple of marked advantages over the first two methods. One of those is that the doctor can control the depth of the laser, resulting in a better effect that’s custom suited to the patient’s face and wishes. A laser face lift also stimulates the collagen matrix beneath the skin and encourages growth, which gives a fuller and more youthful effect instead of simply reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- The results of a laser face lift can be rather dramatic, but it only works well for certain candidates. If you are fair, with light skin that is not oily or acne prone, you would probably do well with it. But it is not recommended for people who have darker or problematic skin, as they can end up with permanent changes in pigmentation. A laser face lift is also more effective when used to treat horizontal forehead creases, lower eyelids, fine cheek wrinkles, and fine creases around the lips. In general, it does less for very deep creases and indentations, and in certain areas like the upper eyelids and the neck. If these are areas of concern for you, you would be best off looking into a different sort of non invasive face lift.
- Recovery from a laser face lift comes in stages. The first week or two is the hardest, and the skin is painful, sensitive, and discolored during this time. It will also crust, but after about a week that will stop and it will turn bright pink. Only once the bright pink fades to light pink will you be able to cover it up with makeup. And it will be a full six months that you’ll have to stay out of the sun.
- This is one of the biggest drawbacks to a laser face lift. There is nothing discreet about it, and it can actually be quite embarrassing to walk around with what looks like a terrible sunburn for a month or more. While a laser face lift is one of the more popular types of a non invasive face lift, there are options out there that impact your life a lot less.
What is the Average Cost of a Face Lift? – Nurse’s Guide
- If you’ve been thinking about getting any plastic surgery and especially getting a face lift, one of the first questions that comes to mind is what is the average cost of a face lift? Naturally this can be a concern if you’re on a budget or if you just want to get the best face lift at the best cost or best price.
- Part of determining the costs of having a face lift will depend on whether or not you’re having the surgery done in the U.S. or will be traveling out of the country say to Brazil or Mexico or any other of the European countries that perform a lot of face lifts at a low cost.
- I’ll cover the U.S. process because there can be significant travel-related costs to consider if you’re traveling outside of the U.S. for a face lift. Not only travel and accommodations but if there are complications and you need further treatment and need to go back to the plastic surgeon in Mexico or Brazil that can significantly raise your costs.
- So in the United States there have been surveys done of plastic surgeons. These are the plastic surgeons who are board certified – that is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
- Costs to consider for the overall costs are the surgeon’s fee, the operating room fee, the anesthesiologist and anesthetic fee. If you’re discussing having a face lift with any plastic surgeon make sure you find out if all these fees are included so there are no surprises later. Also ask if there are any additional fees that I haven’t covered here.
- When you call a plastic surgeon’s office and ask directly to talk to the financial people in about what the cost of a face lift will be they’re notorious for only quoting you the surgeon’s fee. This can make up to maybe 50-85% of the total cost. So the final cost is hard to determine until you get all of the costs mentioned above. So with only the figures in hand of the quoted fee you make an appointment with the plastic surgeon and when you’re finally quoted what the face lift will cost you may be quite surprised.
- You don’t want to bargain shop because you may receive lower costs from surgeons in clinics who are not accredited So make sure the plastic surgery clinic, center of office is accredited. You will find there are many dermatologists and other medical specialists performing face lifts who are NOT board certified and not accredited. Protect yourself and make sure you ask this upfront.
- Surprisingly, the cost of a face lift in the United States does not vary a lot. The exception may be in large cities like New York or Los Angeles where there are large number of entertainers and celebrities and plastic surgeons who perform high cost face lifts.
- Now your face lift can cost 50-60% more in New York for sure, than in other parts of the United States.
- So what is the average cost of a face lift in the Untied States? The average cost is $7000 to $9000. As I mentioned, this is pretty much uniform throughout the US.
- But keep in mind it can vary greatly due to the added fees. This must be checked out in an initial call to the plastic surgeons office. No sense paying for an office call if the cost of the face lift is too high. Keep digging around on the phone with the staff at the surgeon’s office. You’ll find someone who will be able to give you a good idea what the total cost will be,
- Of course, it’s highly unlikely your health insurance will cover a face lift. The exception may be in extreme circumstances of facial injury but that would not be considered a face lift.
- So there you go. Now you know the average cost of a face lift in the United States. Make sure you follow my tips and grill the office staff before you make an appointment. Allow for extra fees that were not revealed or forgotten or missed in your discussion. Read all contracts thoroughly so you know exactly how face lift problems or complications are going to be covered in follow up appointments. Ask questions if you don’t understand. Be prepared of complications and costs if they were to occur. Do a lot of research before you undergo a face lift and discuss any allergies you have to any drugs or medications. Keep doing your research and you’ll know that you’ve found the lowest cost face lift with the best board certified surgeon.
3 Day Face Lift – Does it Work?
If you’ve thought about having a face lift, but the cost, the recovery time and the chance of having a distorted look all concern you, consider the 3-day face lift.
- The 3 day face lift, also known as a “mini lift” or a “weekend lift” is really as its name implies. Those who get this type of face lift usually have the surgery on a Friday and return to work or normal activities by Monday. Hence, it’s a process that takes 3 days from beginning to end.
- The mini face lift can provide many of the same benefits that a full face lift provides. These include a tightening of the skin, a reduction in the appearance of wrinkles, and an overall “lifting” of the skin in the facial area.
- Though the mini face lift requires a much shorter recovery period and requires less in-office time, the results can last as long as a full face lift, up to 10 years or more.
- Here’s how it works: Instead of making a large incision near the ears and lifting the face ear to ear, the plastic surgeon makes smaller incisions that take less time and are less invasive. In fact, this kind of plastic surgery is considered one of the least invasive cosmetic surgeries you can have.
- The incisions are focused on the area around the nose and the neck. These areas can often show age the fastest and most dramatically, so the focus of this shorter and simpler surgery is in these facial areas.
- The surgery is usually performed with endoscopes, which also reduces the time required for recovery. The endoscopes are focused on removing fat and tightening the facial area.
- Even if an endoscope is not used and small incisions are necessary, they are really quite small compared to the incisions used for a full face lift. The lack of incisions, or reduced incisions, helps to reduce the possible risk of side effects from traditional face lift surgery.
- The 3-day face lift is ideal for someone who wants the benefits of a face lift without the longer surgery time (2 hours versus as many as 7) and the long recovery time. Although the results won’t be quite as dramatic, neither do patients risk the unnatural look that many cosmetic surgery patients end up with these days.
- As with anything, it pays to research your options. You might find that a full face lift is the only option for you or you might find that the 3 day face lift is the better option. Always consider the alternative – in this case, that is a long recovery time, more potential side effects and even more cost.
- What are the alternatives to plastic surgery to look years younger? They are the non surgical face lift cream, or anti aging cream products that gives results. This is why they are called the ‘surgeon in a jar’ creams.
Face Lift Tips – 5 Steps Before Getting A Face-Lift
A Face-Lift (or rhytidectomy), is a common plastic surgery procedure that helps to remove the signs of aging, such as wrinkles and excessive facial skin. A face-lift can be very helpful for those wanting a more refreshed look, and a more youthful face.
Below are 5 steps before getting a face-lift to consider before going through the process of undergoing a face-lift.
1) THINK ABOUT IT / DO YOUR HOMEWORK
Do your research on all types of face-lift procedures and know your options. Does a lower/standard face-lift work best for you? Or how about QuickLift face-lift, mid face-lift, or a thread face-lift?
2) PATIENT CONSULTATION & REFERRAL
This is probably the most important step that most people skip. Once you have narrowed down your surgeon selection, ask if it would be okay to meet with some of your surgeon’s patients who have received a surgery similar to the one you are looking to do. This might be uncommon and considered invasive, but shouldn’t a doctor be proud of the work that they have done for their patients? They should and would want to show off, or at least boast a little on their skill. And asking for references is not uncommon.
The tricky part, is making sure that the surgeon’s clients are willing to meet, or at least speak over the phone. Having a face-to-face with a real client can seal the deal. Just ask your surgeon, and you might be surprised just how willing his/her clients might be to grab coffee with you, or at least a phone call.
3) PRE-SURGERY CARE
It’s amazing how many people don’t prepare for surgery. Sure, you don’t drink any fluids 12 hours before surgery, and it’s been even longer since you’ve eaten, but you need to do more than that.
Exercise regularly for at least a month before surgery. This will help your cardiovascular system prepare for the necessary recovery time it will need. Eat very healthy, and don’t smoke for at least a week before the operation. Do everything in your power to go into surgery, as though you were going to run a marathon, or enter a boxing tournament. Having a healthy body before going into surgery, is a healthy body after surgery, and could help your recovery time.
4) POST-SURGERY CARE
You’ve thought about it, you’ve met with many surgeons and figured out what type of face-lift procedure your going to have. You’ve met with actual patients of your surgeon of choice, you’re eating well, exercising, stopped smoking, limited alcohol, and you’re ready for surgery.
The surgery happens, and now you need your support system to kick in. Make sure to have your husband/wife, family member, best friend or someone around the house to take care of you. You’re going to need the help of someone to make sure you stay hydrated, eat, regulate pain-meds to keep yourself pain-free, and all the other house related choirs you would need to be doing if you weren’t sleeping or laying down on the couch watching movie after movie.
Having a support system to give you care will greatly increase the chance of a smooth recovery. You’ll limit the amount of unnecessary physical movements you’ll have to do, and give more time to your body to heal.
5) PAIN MANAGEMENT
As with any kind of surgery, I’m a firm believer that in order to recover efficiently, you’re mind and body should be concentrating all it’s energy towards healing. It should not be concentrating on the pain.
Take your pain medications as prescribed by your surgeon, and take them consistently at least for the first couple of days post-surgery. Nothing is worse than not taking your pain meds then all of-a-sudden the pain hits, and now you have to chase the pain.
Hospital offers Multispeciality treatment and facilities on par with the best available globally. From a 24-hour ambulance service, pharmacy and diagnostic centre, to specialised services and more.
✅WHY CHOOSE US
21+ Years of Experience
900+ Facial cases
Top rated cosmetic surgery centre
Board certified plastic surgeons
Full Body Liposuction (One Sitting )