Different types of facial cosmetic surgery and facial implants
There is a steadily growing statistic that shows that the number of plastic surgeries is increasing every year. You can just be a candidate who needs some nip and tucks here and there. It will improve or improve your body. If this applies to you, it can be a difficult choice as there are many procedures out there. With so many cosmetic surgeries available for almost every part of the body, the emphasis is on the different types of facial cosmetic surgery and facial implants.
The different facial cosmetic surgery procedures include:
- Cheek reduction, or the medical term buccal fat removal. This is a remedy for what is popularly known as “chipmunk cheeks”. The procedure is usually performed under local anesthesia in an hour and a half to two hours.
- Eyelid lift, medically called blepharoplasty. This procedure removes excess skin folds and bags under the eyes. Usually performed under local anesthesia and sedation or under general anesthesia. It can be done along with a facelift or as a standalone procedure.
- chin reduction. This is what it is and reduces the size of a more than normal chin between two and three hours of surgery.
- Facelift or rhytidectomy. A common one for people over forty years of age. Although it is considered a major surgical procedure, it is much safer than it used to be due to advances in techniques for both anesthetics and surgical procedures. It is done under general anesthesia in two to three hours and usually requires the patient to stay in the hospital overnight. Successful results make the patient look much younger.
- nose surgery or rhinoplasty. This is another popular choice that involves reshaping the nose. It can be used to correct a wide nose, repair a damaged septum, correct a hook or bump, or to correct certain birth defects or injuries to the nose resulting from an accident or injury. This process usually takes an hour or two.
The different procedures for facial implants include:
- Cheek implant also called malar augmentation. A cheek implant may be needed to loosen a cheek that is deficient due to facial trauma or congenital deficiency. It helps add structure to the face and remove a “gaunt” look. The procedure is usually completed in less than 90 minutes and under general anesthesia.
- Ear surgery or otoplasty. A procedure usually reserved for children to help resolve protruding ears. Because they can be a major focal point of the face, children with prominent ears tend to be bullied at school. The procedure is generally performed under general anesthesia.
- jaw implant. This is also known as jaw augmentation. Depending on what is required, it usually covers your time from ninety minutes to two hours after surgery. This procedure usually requires general anesthesia while the surgeon makes an incision on either side of the lower lip. An implant is then placed in the lower jaw to make it more prominent. The procedure takes about one and a half to two hours. It can be difficult to move your jaw for up to seven days after surgery.
Department Of Plastic & Reconstruction Surgery Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Amar (21 Years of Experience) also has several scientific presentations and publications to his credit. MS (Gen Surgery), M.Ch (Plastic Surgery) (NIMS) Consultant Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery
How long does Facial Implants Take?
The Facial Implants operation can take about 1 to 8 hours, depending on the complexity of the operation. Recovery lasts up to 4 weeks after 1 to 3 days at the clinic after surgery.
- 1 hour surgery
- 4-5 hour post-surgery recovery in the hospital
- Discharge by the end of day
- Full Recovery within 30 days
- Liposuction Treatment Cost
- We will advise you the cost after
How much does Facial Implants cost
* Evaluating your Facial Implants condition Based on the evaluation the Facial Implants cost may vary between
* Starting Stage ✅ Rs 15,000/- + TO 35,000/- Pay in ✅ EMI (Monthly) Option Available and ✅Insurance
* Limitations Apart from normal risks associated with cosmetic surgery during recovery you may witness
★★★★★ 7 days ago
★★★★★ 3 months ago
★★★★★ 1 months ago
★★★★★ a day ago
I’m completely satisfied..
Doctor explains everything and fully experienced.
Cost includes everything so we need not pay anything extra…
Staff is too good..
If u are looking for Liposuction just reach out to mednini without any second thought .
★★★★★ a day ago
They have advanced operations theaters with robotic and minimal access surgery features for advanced surgical interventions here.
They will recommend surgery for you depending on your condition and will help you with that problem.
Mediclaim Availability: They have partnered with many insurance companies and ensure good health for you.
★★★★★ 2 days ago
★★★★★ 2 days ago
★★★★★ 8 days ago
★★★★★ 3 days ago
★★★★★ 5 days ago
More information on plastic surgery implants
If there’s something about your face that you think is just not right, you may want to see if there is something you can do about it. One of the things that is becoming more popular these days is the discreet placement of plastic surgery implants in some of your facial areas. There are many board certified plastic surgeons to choose from. All you have to do is make an appointment for a consultation.
One thing your surgeon might suggest is facial implants. He or she inserts solid materials (that are biocompatible) into different areas of your face to actually change its structure. Every face is different, so your surgeon will meet with you beforehand to determine what size and shape materials will be used during your surgery.
Your plastic surgeon can also put in chin implants to make your chin proportional to the rest of your face. The goal is not to make your chin appear too small or recessed. You may also have a jaw implant that enlarges your lower face. Your surgeon will make your jaw just wide enough to be well proportioned and defined to match your facial contours. Other implants can also be used to make your face more attractive. Your plastic surgeon can place implants in your cheeks. Many people have very flat cheek areas and need something to project them a little. The aim is to make your overall image balanced and attractive.
As you can see, implants are a way to improve your appearance and make your face more symmetrical. Your surgeon’s goal is to achieve a natural looking appearance so that it isn’t obvious that you have performed surgical procedures. Plastic surgery implants will make you look wonderful and start to rebuild your confidence at the same time. Remember to choose a reputable surgeon who has experience and has completed all of the required training. Make sure your surgery is performed in an accredited medical facility and that your surgeon is ethical and professional.