What is Fat injections?
Fat injections use fat harvested from the patient’s body which can then be re-
What is Fat injections Cost?
The average cost of is 15,000/- to 85,000/- (Pay in Monthly or Credit Card) according to 2020 statistics from the India Society of Plastic Surgeons. Fat injections costs can widely vary. The average fee referenced above is only part of the total cost – it does not include anesthesia, operating room facilities or other related expenses.
100% Happy Patients
100% 24×7 ICU
The Fat injections operation can take about 1 to 8 hours, depending on the complexity of the operation. Recovery lasts up to 4 weeks after 1 to 3 days at the clinic after surgery.
- 1-2 hour surgery
- 4-5 hour post-surgery recovery in the hospital
- Discharge by the end of day
- Full Recovery within 30 days
- Rhinoplasty Treatment Cost
- We will advise you the cost after
- MS (Gen Surgery), M.Ch (Plastic Surgery)
- (NIMS) Consultant Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Department Of Plastic & Reconstruction Surgery Plastic Surgeon,
✅23 Years Experience
- Dr. Amar G.Raghu Narayan (21 Years Experience) has done his under graduation in S.V.Medical College and Past Graduation In M.S.Genaral Surgery In Kurnool Medical College.
- He received plastic surgery training (M.Ch) under Dr. Mukunda Reddy at Nizams Institute Of Medical Sciences (NIMS) and secured the best rank. Following this extensive training in plastic surgery
- he had visited best institutes in india and abroad and had the opportunity to work with seniors and eminents in plastic and cosmetic surgery
- he is into best practice and is an expert in cosmetic, image enhancement and corrective surgeries like Varicose, Liposuction, Gynecomastia, Tummy Tuck, Breast Lift, Rhinoplasty and many more. It was only natural that after well wersed in Endoscopic Surgery since 2000, his level of comfort now makes him an expert in endoscopic cosmetic surgery.
- Dr. Amar G. Raghu Narayan also has several scientific presentations and publications to his credit. MS (Gen Surgery), M.Ch (Plastic Surgery) (NIMS) Consultant Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery
- Department Of Plastic & Reconstruction Surgery Plastic Surgeon
Fat Injections For Facial Enhancement – How Well Do They Work?
While now nine different synthetic injectable fillers exist for the cosmetic treatment of facial lines and wrinkles, none of them are permanent. As they are all artificially-created materials, the body will eventually absorb or break them down so their plumping effect dissipates with time. Fat from your own body remains as a very appealing injectable filler material with its own set of advantages and disadvantages.
Because fat is taken from your own body, it will never be rejected or cause any type of foreign-body reaction issues. But although it is your own tissue, its survival after being transferred to a new site by injection is not a sure thing. In fact, the unreliability of fat injection volume retention has plagued its use for over 50 years. Today we have learned and use certain techniques that help improve how well fat survives after it is harvested and injected. One thing that is certain is that the face does better with fat graft survival than the rest of the body. This is because that smaller volumes of fat are needed and injected which gives it a better chance of regaining a blood supply and surviving. Also, the face has a very robust blood supply (better than from the neck down) which makes more blood vessels available (and hence oxygen) to starving fat cells struggling to survive.
An interesting study on facial fat grafting and how well it survives was published in the July 2008 issue of Aesthetic Surgery Journal from Spain. In this study, 26 patients with HIV disease were treated with fat injections. HIV-positive patients were chosen as they usually have severe facial wasting (fat loss) which makes determining how fat grafts have survived easier to measure as little surrounding natural fat tissue remains. By CT scanning and computer measurements, they were able to show that a persistent (out to one year) change in the amount of facial fat present after the injections was maintained. This is particularly significant given that the HIV patient is challenging for a fat graft to survive over time given that their retroviral drug regimen had already destroyed the patient’s natural fat.
Despite the appeal of fat injection grafting, it does have several disadvantages. First and foremost, it can not be placed into lines and wrinkles in the skin. Fat grafts are thick viscous materials that have to be injected through fairly large needles. All of the synthetic injectable fillers are materials which flow easily through very small needles. Therefore, fat grafts must be injected under the skin which makes them good for adding volume and plumping facial areas. Like the synthetic injectable fillers, they can be used for lip and cheek-lip groove augmentation. But they should not be thought of as lines and wrinkles treatments since they can not be placed directly into the skin. Secondly, fat grafts are not ‘off-the-shelf’ injectable fillers. They require fat to be harvested, processed, and then injected. This entire process must be done in a sterile manner, which means that they can not be done in the typical office setting most of the time. Because of this consideration, I usually use fat grafts when the patient is having other surgery and we can take advantage of the operating room environment. Outside of having surgery, I will use synthetic injectable fillers in the office setting when no recovery and an instantaneous result is most important to the patient.
Awards Best Cosmetic & Plastic Reconstruction Surgery
sai chand Sukhavasi
★★★★★ 2 days agoI don’t know about all but I can say that this is best to treat a patient like a relation. Means trusted Rhinoplasty nose surgery treatment
★★★★★ 2 days agoDone nose surgery with good results. thank you, Dr. Amar.
★★★★★ 8 days agoRhinoplasty surgery with good looking its looks great and im happy to say its a best cosmetic surgery in Warangal
★★★★★ 3 days agoin Warangal i done nose surgery it was good result and thank full.
★★★★★ 5 days ago
best Cosmetic surgeon, well experienced Doctor.
★★★★★ 7 days ago
I would highly recommend everyone to choose this clinic who are in need. The clinic is so nice and u feel it like a home.
FAQ’S About Fat injections
In this article I would be talking about the different aspects related to breast augmentation surgeries through fat injection.
Breast augmentation surgeries are the second most popular cosmetic or plastic surgery in the world after Botox injections. There are different methods of breast augmentation surgeries among which two are most popular. These are saline water implant and silicone gel implant surgeries. Despite being so popular there are still inhibitions about this surgery. The main fear is about the fear of an operation. Non-incisive surgeries have always been the demand from the cosmetic surgery sector. This is because these surgeries are at the end of the day surgeries out of choice and none of us want complications related to incisive surgery. Fat injection in breasts is one such non-operative surgery which is quite effective these days. But besides this reason, there is lot to know about these surgeries.
What Is Fat Injection For Breast Enlargement?
The method of liposuction takes out the excess fat from any other part of the body like the thighs or buttock. this excess fat is then injected in the breasts of the same person. According to professional terms, it is also called Autologous Breast augmentation.
Some Basic Information About This Method
- This is till date considered as the most natural way of breast augmentation because your body fat helps you get a bigger and proportionate sized breasts.
- Cosmetic surgeons and experts are think that there are two goals achieved in this surgery. Firstly, removal of excess fat from the body actually helps you to slim down on the areas from where the fat is taken.Secondly those same fat cells help you get bigger breasts.
- The advantage of this surgery lies in the fact that you get more supple and natural feeling with the newly sized breasts. Several testimonies of this surgery say that fat injection provides you with a very natural looking breast.
- Unlike silicone implants or saline implants, fat injections usually do not call for any further surgery or complications. Implants often replacement with time but those questions are not raised at all in this procedure.
- The expert or surgeon conducts the fat injection procedure through local anesthesia and hence there is no question of pain during the process. The time needed for this procedure is around three hours.
- Experts say that the results are permanent but this permanency depends only when you are able to keep your body weight stable. The implanted fat with age mixes with the blood and becomes natural fat of the body.
- Numbness and swelling on the injected area are some of the immediate side effects.
Nose reshaping cost in Warangal Hospital offers Multispeciality treatment and facilities on par with the best available globally. From a 24-hour ambulance service, pharmacy and diagnostic centre, to specialised services and more.
✅WHY CHOOSE US
21+ Years of Experience
3500+ Rhinoplasty in Warangal
900+ Facial cases
Top rated cosmetic surgery centre
Board certified plastic surgeons
Full Body Liposuction (One Sitting )
Get in Touch: DenGo.in
Tell us about your problems and we’ll figure out the best treatment option for you.
Hospital offers Multispeciality treatment and facilities on par with the best available globally. From a 24-hour ambulance service, pharmacy and diagnostic centre, to specialised services and more