Regain Your Hymenoplasty surgery in Bachupally
Hymenoplasty Surgery Overview
Hymenoplasty or hymen repair surgery, is a simple operation which involves the surgical repair of the torn hymen. It includes the removal of the torn edges before stitching the hymen back in place with fine dissolvable sutures. hymenoplasty treatment cost in Bachupally
- Stop taking blood thinning medications 10 days prior
- Stoping taking birth control medications 10 days prior
- Stop smoking 4 weeks before and after surgery
- No alcohol 3 days prior
What to Expect?A hymenoplasty is a surgical procedure that restores the hymen, a membrane that partially covers the opening of the vagina. Here is a quick guide for what to expect before, during, and after a hymenoplasty procedure. hymenoplasty
- MS (Gen Surgery), M.Ch (Plastic Surgery) (Varicose) Consultant
- Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery & Reconstruction Surgery
- 25+ Years Experience: varicose veins treatment in cost Bachupally
2. What causes hymenoplasty?
3. How do you know if you have Symptoms ?
4. When to See a Doctor?
5. What are the Medications?
6. Health conditions of Patients?
7. What are the major risk factors?
8. How to Prevent?
9. How much cost of surgery?
10. Duration of hymenoplasty surgery?
11. Benefits after hymenoplasty surgery?
12. Doctor experience for hymenoplasty?
13. Types and Stages?
1-6 WEEKS AFTER TREATMENT AND BEYOND
- Return to work after 1-4 days
- Resume exercise as tolerated after 2-3 weeks
- No tampons or penetrative sex for 6 weeks
- Results immediately visible
- Results affected by vaginal penetration including tampons and sexual intercourse
- Results can be affected by certain exercises such as bike riding
- Surgery does not guarantee bleeding will occur after the first sexual encounter postoperatively
A hymenoplasty is a surgical procedure that restores the hymen, a membrane that partially covers the opening of the vagina. A hymenoplasty procedure is typically done for religious or cultural purposes as an intact hymen is considered a sign of virginity for some.
Patients are typically able to return to work after 3 to 4 days. Moderate activity can be resumed after 10 days but more vigorous activity can be resumed as tolerated after 2-3 weeks and 6 weeks for penetrative sexual activity.
Women who are in good overall health who are seeking to restore their hymen for religious, cultural, cosmetic, or physcological reasons are good candidates for a hymenoplasty.
Not Recommended For
- Hymenoplasty is not recommended for patients under the age of 18.
Procedure for restoring the hymen Hymenoplasty surgery in Bachupally
Virginity surgery is performed on an outpatient basis under local anesthesia with or without sedation.
The duration of the procedure is about 30 minutes to 1 hour.
The best hymenoplasty surgeon will use dissolvable sutures to reconnect the torn hymen appendages covering the vaginal opening. The edges are sewn together to form the “ring” in the shape of a star
The opening is small enough that the hymen ruptures with subsequent activity and therefore the same pain and bleeding occurs as the “first” time.
The threads do not need to be removed and the threads will resolve within 1 month.
Instructions after hymenoplasty
You will have bruising, swelling and slight discomfort in the groin area. Your stitches will be dissolvable so you don’t have to remove them.
Are There Scars After Virginity Restoration Surgery?
No, there are absolutely no visible scars at the surgical site, no one can tell if the patient has had surgery in the past.
When is the best time for hymen correction surgery?
The operation can be performed at any time, but preferably 1-2 months before the wedding. Ideally, surgery should be scheduled immediately after the date of the period to allow the wound to heal a month before the onset of the next period. .
Can bleeding occur after hymen repair surgery?
Individuals will feel the same pain and discomfort as when they first had sex. Few people will have bleeding during intercourse, which is not guaranteed.
Can someone tell that I had virgin surgery?
Nobody can tell that the person has had surgery in the past because it leaves no scars.
What are the results of hymen reconstruction surgery?
After healing, hymen goes to the state before it was first ruptured.
How long does the Procedure Take?
Generally, the procedure takes 30- 45 mins and once you are comfortable you can walk back home.
Do I have to stay in the hospital?
It is a daycare procedure so no hospital stay is required. Once the procedure is done, you can yourself go back to your home comfortably spend the night in your home. Hymenoplasty surgery in Bachupally
What is the length of the recovery period?
Recovery following a hymenoplasty procedure will generally take two weeks.It is recommended to wait at least 1 month to fully heal before attempting sexual intercourse.
WHY CHOOSE US
Years of Experience 25+
3500+ Liposuction cases
Affordable treatment cost
cosmetic surgery centreTop rated
Board certified plastic surgeons
Full Body Liposuction (One Sitting)