Faecal incontinence is the inability to control bowel movements, which included stool (stool) leaking out of the rectum unexpectedly. Fecal incontinence, also known as bowel incontinence, ranges from an occasional stool leak when venting gas to a loss of bowel control.
Concerning causes of fecal incontinence are diarrhea, constipation, and muscle or nerve problems. Muscle or nerve function can be linked to aging or childbirth. Incontinence, bowel Treatment in Hyderabad
Fecal incontinence can lead to an unwanted episode of diarrhea, but in some people fecal incontinence is chronic or lead. People with this ability cannot stop the urge to defecate, which belongs in such a way that they do not belong to the bathroom. This is called man urge incontinence.
Another art of fecal incontinence occurs in people who are unaware of having a bowel movement. This is called male passive incontinence.
Fecal incontinence can be from other bowel problems, such as:
For many people there are several reasons for bowel incontinence.
The causes can be:
- Muscle damage. Damage to the muscle rings at the end of the rectum (anal sphincter) can make it possible to hold the stool properly. This art of harm can relate to childbirth, if you have an episiotomy or if forceps are used to give birth.
- Nerve effect. Doing this to the nerves that perceive the stool in the rectum, or one of the ones that rights the anal sphincter, can lead to fecal incontinence. Nerves can be caused by childbirth, bowel movements, or spinal cord injury. Certain diseases such as diabetes and multiple sclerosis can also affect these nerves, leading to fecal incontinence. Incontinence, bowel Treatment in Hyderabad
A number of choices can affect your risk for faecal incontinence payments, rights:
- To change. There can be difference in faecal incontinence at any age, it occurs in the middle over 65 years of age.
- Be a woman. Faecal incontinence can be a complication of childbirth. Recent research has also found that women taking hormone replacement therapy for menopause have a slight risk of fecal incontinence.
- Nerve effect. People with long-standing diabetes, multiplier sclerosis or back trauma representing impairment or need for fecal incontinence tract, as these peers can get the nerves that allow the fecal glands to grow.
- The following types of fecal incontinence can be:
- Emotional stress. The loss of dignity, the loss of control over one’s own bodily functions, which leads to understanding, shame, frustration and depression.
- People with faecal incontinence try to see the problem or try to walk socially.
Hazy from the cause, it may be possible to see or hear fecal incontinence. These actions can help:
- Concern constipation. Increase your exercise, eat more high-fiber foods, and drink lots more.
- Control diarrhea. The treatment or cause of the cause of diarrhea, such as: A bowel infection, such as a bowel infection, can help you address bowel incontinence. Incontinence, bowel Treatment in Hyderabad