Regain Your Labiaplasty surgery in hyderabad
Labiaplasty Surgery OverviewLabiaplasty (lip reconstruction)
A labiaplasty is performed to cut and shape the enlarged labia. It is a quick and safe procedure that takes less than an hour to complete. Consult Top Gynecologists for Labiaplasty Surgery in Hyderabad | Top Female Gynecologists
- Types of labiaplasty
- Labia majoroplasty
- Little Lips
Advantages of Labiaplasty..
Relief from incessant friction, rashes and infections in the vaginal area
Pain Relief During Sex
Better personal hygiene and health
Improved sex life
comfort of clothing
Importance of a quick decision..
Reduced risk of vaginal infections and disorders
Better quality of life
Better personal hygiene
Improved sex life
Labiaplasty is not for everyone. Before the procedure you must be in good health. To determine if you are a good candidate for labiaplasty and which approach is ideal for you, your doctor will conduct an initial evaluation and consultation. Labiaplasty surgery in hyderabad
Because labiaplasty is an outpatient procedure, you should be able to go home the same day. Trim labiaplasty and wedge labiaplasty are the two types of surgeries your surgeon can perform after discussing which will work best for you.
Trim the labiaplasty: Your doctor will trim the size of your lips by removing excess flesh from the outer edge of the lips and stitching them back together.
Wedge reshaping: Your doctor will reduce the size of your labia by removing a wedge or v-shaped area at the widest point and stitching the edges together.
Cut-and-wedge labiaplasty takes about an hour. You will be put under general anesthesia and will not feel anything during the procedure. You’ll need to recover and wait at the doctor’s office or an outpatient surgery center until the anesthesia wears off and then you can go home. Labiaplasty surgery in hyderabad
- MS (Gen Surgery), M.Ch (Plastic Surgery) (Varicose) Consultant
- Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery & Reconstruction Surgery
- 25+ Years Experience: varicose veins treatment in cost Hyderabad
2. What causes labiaplasty ?
3. How do you know if you have Symptoms ?
4. When to See a Doctor?
5. What are the Medications?
6. Health conditions of Patients?
7. What are the major risk factors?
8. How to Prevent?
9. How much cost of surgery?
10. Duration of labiaplasty surgery?
11. Benefits after labiaplasty surgery?
12. Doctor experience for labiaplasty?
13. Types and Stages?
1-6 WEEKS AFTER TREATMENT AND BEYOND
- Return to work after 1-4 days
- Resume exercise as tolerated after 2-3 weeks
- No tampons or penetrative sex for 6 weeks
- Transformed vulva look
- No side effects
- No visible scars
- Maiden or the Barbie look from Introitus
- Advantages of Labiaplasty
- Perfectly shaped labia
- Increased self-esteem and body image
- Improved sexual satisfaction
- Fully functional healthy vagina
- Altered vulva
Are there any side effects of labioplasty?
The operation usually takes 45 minutes to an hour and you can return to your home when you are feeling well. In some cases, hospitalization may be necessary. Although there are minimal side effects, on rare occasions some women may experience watery discharge or spotting for a day or two.
Is a labiaplasty painful?
A general or local anesthetic is given during the surgery to relieve any pain or discomfort. Labia correction can take anywhere from 45 minutes to an hour. Labiaplasty surgery in hyderabad
Does labiaplasty require hospitalization?
Since it is a day care, hospitalization is not required. In some cases, hospitalization may be necessary. The operation usually takes 45 minutes to an hour and you can return to your home when you are feeling well. In some cases, hospitalization may be necessary.
Does labioplasty leave a scar?
Labiaplasty does not cause obvious scarring. The scars from the incision remain hidden in the natural skin folds.
How can I book an appointment for a labiaplasty in one of the nearest clinics in Hyderabad?
A prior appointment guarantees a smooth consultation. To make an appointment, you must contact us. For this you can visit our clinic directly or call us on the above number and we will confirm an appointment depending on the availability of the doctor. Labiaplasty surgery in hyderabad
Can I finance the labiaplasty surgery without cash?
yes We accept both non-cash and non-cash means of payment for labiaplasty. We accept checks and credit/debit card payments for labiaplasty.
What kind of underwear should I wear after labiaplasty?
Avoid thongs and tight underwear for the first three to four weeks. Invest in a pair of cotton roomy underwear and wear them until you fully recover. Labiaplasty surgery in hyderabad
Dr. Amar Raghu
- MS (Gen Surgery), M.Ch (Plastic Surgery)
- (NIMS) Consultant Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Department Of Plastic & Reconstruction Surgery Plastic Surgeon, ✅ 22 Years Experience
- Dr. (22 Years Experience) has done his under graduation in S.V.Medical College and Past Graduation In M.S.Genaral Surgery In Kurnool Medical College.
- He received plastic surgery training (M.Ch) under Dr. Mukunda Reddy at Nizams Institute Of Medical Sciences (NIMS) and secured the best rank. Following this extensive training in plastic surgery
- he had visited best institutes in india and abroad and had the opportunity to work with seniors and eminents in plastic and cosmetic surgery
- he is into best practice and is an expert in cosmetic, image enhancement and corrective surgeries like Varicose, Liposuction, Gynecomastia, Tummy Tuck, Breast Lift, Rhinoplasty and many more. It was only natural that after well wersed in Endoscopic Surgery since 2000, his level of comfort now makes him an expert in endoscopic cosmetic surgery.
- Dr. has several scientific presentations and publications to his credit. MS (Gen Surgery), M.Ch (Plastic Surgery) (NIMS) Consultant Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery
- Department Of Plastic & Reconstruction Surgery Plastic Surgeon
★★★★★ 3 days ago
I would highly recommend everyone to choose this Hospital who are in need. The clinic is so nice and u feel it like a home.
How long does swelling last after labiaplasty?After labiaplasty, it is common for the swelling to subside within two weeks.
How do I know if I have abnormal lips?
No lips are abnormal. Just as we are all different, so are our genitals, shape, size, and structure. Sometimes, however, the inner or outer labia can become abnormally enlarged due to stress during pregnancy, childbirth, old age, or hormonal fluctuations.
If you experience rubbing, rashes, pain, and itching around your labia very regularly, or if you often experience swelling around your vulva, it’s likely that your labia have widened over time. In such a case, we recommend that you consult a gynecologist immediately and, once the diagnosis is made, discuss the best possible treatment. Labiaplasty surgery in hyderabad
Why do my lips keep growing?
There is no specific reason for the labia majora to develop. It can form in a certain way from birth (congenital causes), be genetic or increase over time due to hormonal fluctuations during puberty, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or menopause. This is perfectly normal, common and treatable.
How to reduce lips at home?
Unfortunately, no medicine, cream, ointment, or home remedy can help reduce the size of enlarged lips. Labiaplasty is the only proven way to reduce or reshape the labia majora.
Which doctor performs labiaplasty – a gynecologist or a plastic surgeon?
Gynecologists and plastic surgeons perform labiaplasty. However, the ideal choice is a gynecologist specifically trained and experienced in cosmetic gynecology.
What are the qualifications of a labiaplasty doctor?
Labiaplasty surgeon certifications must include one or more of the following qualifications:
DNB/MS – General Surgery
MS plastic surgery
Master in Aesthetic Gynecology (MCCG)
Diploma in Aesthetic Gynecology (DCCG)
Aesthetic Gynecology Fellowship (FCG)
Is labiaplasty the same as vaginoplasty?
No Labiaplasty is an operation that focuses only on reshaping the labia minora (labia minora or labia majora), while vaginoplasty is the surgery to reconstruct the entire vaginal site. Both occur for different reasons. While labiaplasty is done to relieve the constant chafing, rashes, itching, and swelling associated with enlarged labia, vaginoplasty helps tighten and rejuvenate loose vaginal walls and pelvic muscles.
When is the best time for labiaplasty?
The best time for labiaplasty is 2-3 days after the start of your current menstrual cycle.
How long does a labiaplasty take?
Lip correction is usually an operation that takes less than 30 minutes. However, including your preparation, some basic tests and anesthesia time, this can increase to 45-50 minutes.
Does labiaplasty leave visible scars on the lips?
no Cosmetic gynecologists ensure that the procedure does not leave any visible scars on the lips. The incisions are made only in the natural folds of the vulva and dissolve on their own.
Are the results of labioplasty permanent?
no No surgical procedure, cosmetic or otherwise, is permanent. Our body changes with age and it is natural.
Yes, however, the results of labiaplasty are generally long term and can last upwards of 10-15 years depending on the type and method of surgery.
WHY CHOOSE US
Years of Experience 25+
3500+ Liposuction cases
cases 900+ Facial
Affordable treatment cost
cosmetic surgery centreTop rated
Board certified plastic surgeons
Full Body Liposuction (One Sitting)