Laser hair removal is that the process of hair removal by means of exposure to pulses of laser light that destroy the follicle . It had been performed experimentally for about twenty years before becoming commercially available in 1995 and 1996.
Lasers are useful for removing unwanted hair from the face, leg, chin, back, arm, underarm, bikini line, and other areas.
Benefits of laser hair removal include:
Precision. Lasers can selectively target dark, coarse hairs while leaving the encompassing skin undamaged.
Speed. Each pulse of the laser takes a fraction of a second and may treat many hairs at an equivalent time. The laser can treat a neighborhood approximately the dimensions of 1 / 4 every second. Small areas like the upper lip are often treated in but a moment , and enormous areas, like the rear or legs, may take up to an hour.
Predictability. Most patients have permanent hair loss after a mean of three to seven sessions.
Skin irritation. Temporary discomfort, redness and swelling are possible after laser hair removal. …
Pigment changes. Laser hair removal might darken or lighten the affected skin, usually temporarily.
As of now, no research has showed the sunshine energy from hair removal lasers can cause cancer. But there are some risks involved like redness, scarring and discoloration within the treated area, Bowe said. If a patient experiences some irritation after a laser session, several remedies can help soothe the treated area.
Top 10 Reasons to Do Laser Hair Treatment
You know the drill. You get up, take a shower, and watch your hair swirl in the drain. You check your hair out in the mirror and find a little less than you had the day before. Your hairline is receding and you’ve tried the shampoos and the Rogaine with minimal success. You’ve done the hair system thing, but that’s just not you. So what’s a person to do? Live with hair loss? Maybe not.
Here are top ten reasons to try a new laser hair treatment program.
1. The use of low level lasers in the treatment of hair loss is one of the latest technological breakthroughs in hair restoration therapy. This low level laser hair treatment has been used with great success in Europe for the past ten years, but is only recently coming into use here in the states. Uses of hand-held laser combs have been approved by the FDA for home use.
2. Low light lasers use cool red light to stimulate blood flow to the scalp. There are many factors involved in male and female pattern hair loss – genetics, hormones, age. When hair follicles begin to fail because of an overabundance of DHT (dihydrotestosterone) in the body (a hormone that comes with aging) and lack of blood flow to that area of the scalp, hair follicles shrink and eventually miniaturize and fail to thrive. Finally, hair follicles disappear altogether. Once follicles die, nothing can be done to help them. That’s why it’s important to start laser hair treatment when your hair is in the thinning stage, before it’s gone altogether. Cool laser hair treatment stimulates this blood flow and restores vitality to the root, encouraging regrowth.
3. This can be used in conjunction with your current mode of hair loss treatment. If you’ve taking Rogaine or Propecia and seeing minimal results, laser hair treatment can boost the effectiveness of medications. By stimulating regrowth of hair follicles with the use of red, low light lasers, it helps the medications work more effectively. In clinical studies, 45% of patients saw noticeable results in 6 – 8 weeks, and within 4 – 6 months, another 45% saw definite improvement in the quality of the hair that was regrowing and in the thickness of their hair.
4. This is pain-free and has virtually no side effects. For those fearful or reluctant to use prescription medication treatments such as Rogaine or Propecia, a laser hair treatment program offers a safe, effective and risk-free way to treat hair loss. Lasers stimulate blood flow to the scalp, and energized the hair follicles, but do not damage skin.
5. This will not bust your budget. Compared to other hair loss treatments the cost is much cheaper than alternatives like surgical hair restoration, or a high-end hair system that will require maintenance.
6. Laser hair treatment vs. hair systems – Hair systems require some kind of glue or adhesive to stay on. There is always the risk that an edge will come up or that even the best hair system will be detectable. With laser hair treatment, you’re only dealing with your own natural hair. No glue, no hoping people don’t notice you’re wearing a hair system.
7. No surgery – There is no surgery involved with laser hair treatment, and more importantly, no anesthesia required. Hair restoration surgery (or follicular hair transplantation surgery) is very expensive and requires 10 days of downtime following surgery. Laser hair treatments can be done on your lunch break or in front of the TV at night and require no down time. And there is no risk of infection involved as there is with any surgery.
8. Laser Hair Treatments are natural – Many people simply don’t believe in taking medication or in doing surgery to restore hair. They want a more natural approach. Nothing is more natural than using light to regrow your hair. The kind of red light used in laser hair treatments is not the kind that will give you sunburn or encourage skin problems. On the contrary, it can even help flaky, itchy scalps to heal and naturally stimulate the health and vitality of the scalp and hair.
9. No need to be self-conscious by visiting a hair replacement clinic. If you dread the idea of walking into a hair restoration clinic to be measured, prodded and evaluated, or if you’re simply too shy to be bothered with it, a laser hair treatment program with an in-home hand-held laser comb may be your best solution.
10. Hand-held laser combs for home use – If you choose the hand-held laser comb that is now on the market, it’s an even more cost effective option. Use of the laser comb three times a week at home for 30 to 40 minutes is all you need to do. No need to drive in to a clinic for laser hair treatments. And it’s yours forever. As your hair regrows after using laser hair therapy, your confidence will grow as well. A thick head of healthy hair means a more vital, healthy, happy you
Laser Hair Removal Rajahmundry
Laser Hair Removal Cost Rajahmundry
Clinics and Hospitals offering ‘Laser Hair Removal’ :
Laser Hair Removal by Saya Skin and Hair Clinic
Recommended Laser Hair Removal surgery in Rajahmundry
Address: Kavuri Hills, Madhapur
Need Doctor Consultation?
Estimation: Laser Hair Reduction (Under arms) Cost: 16000.00 (Approx)
Estimation: Laser Hair Reduction (Full Face) Cost: 40000.00 (Approx)
Estimation: Laser Hair Reduction (Full legs) Cost: 60000.00 (Approx)
Laser Hair Removal by Redefine plastic treatment center
Address: 3rd floor, B/O Omni hospital, axis bank building , Kothapet x roads , dilshuknagar
Laser Hair Removal by Kosmoderma Skin and Hair Clinics (Rajahmundry)
Address: Plot No 12, C/o Mother Hood, Banjara Hills
Estimation: Laser Hair Reduction – 1500 to 15000 / Sitting (Alma / Diode / ND YAG) Cost: 1500.00
Laser Hair Removal by Oliva Clinic
Address: 2nd Floor, Uptown Banjara Q Mart Building, Road No 3, Opposite Tv9 Office
Estimation: Beard Shaping Cost: 14200.00
Estimation: Eyebrow Cost: 15120.00
Estimation: Upper lip & Chin Cost: 16000.00
Estimation: Under Arms Cost: 18240.00
Estimation: Side Locks Cost: 21840.00
Estimation: Bikini Line Cost: 33320.00
Estimation: Face Cost: 35560.00
Estimation: Hands Cost: 61000.00
Estimation: Leg Cost: 85000.00
Estimation: Full body Cost: 200000.00
Laser Hair Removal by RichFeel Trichology Centre (Banjara Hills)
Address: 8-2-598/A/2, Plot No. 484, Road No. 10
Laser Hair Removal by Rama Skin Clinic
Address: Meridian Apartments, Ground Floor, Near New MLA Quarters
Estimation: Per Session Cost: 2000.00
Laser Hair Removal by Kiran Advanced Skin Hair and Laser Clinic
Address: Plot Number 309, First Floor, Opp. Vivekananda Nagar Colony Bus Stop, Main Road, Vivekananda Nagar Colony
Estimation: Per Session Cost: 2500.00 Laser Hair Removal surgery in Rajahmundry