Lip reduction surgery Hyderabad
- Lip reduction involves removing skin tissue from the lower or upper lips, or sometimes both. This is done to reshape the entire lip area.
- First, anesthesia – local or general – is used so that you do not feel any pain.
- During the procedure, a surgeon will make an incision in a horizontal line on the pink inner part of your lip. This minimizes scarring.
Risks, Dangers, and Complications of lip reduction
All operations have the potential for complications or risks associated with them. Because the lip reduction procedure is surgery, although it can be considered minimally invasive, it is still a surgical procedure that has its own list of potential risks and complications. Lip reduction surgery Hyderabad
There are several possible complications associated with the surgery. For starters, some form of anesthetic is used during the procedure and, as with any type of anesthesia, there is a potential for an allergic reaction to that anesthetic. In addition, there may be a possibility of a hematoma, which is just an advanced way of saying that the procedure may have bleeding associated with it. Chances are they may have a seroma, which again is just a fancy term meaning that fluid may build up in the lips after lip reduction surgery. Of course, there is a possibility that you may experience numbness in the lips and general mouth area as a result of the procedure, but these numbness is only temporary and will be gone by the end of the 7th day after lip reduction surgery.
What is Lip surgery Cost? Lip reduction surgery Hyderabad
The average cost of Lip Lift is 15,000/- to 85,000/- (Pay in Monthly or Credit Card) according to 2020 statistics from the India Society of Plastic Surgeons.
Lip costs can widely vary. The average fee referenced above is only part of the total cost – it does not include anesthesia, operating room facilities or other related expenses.
Side effects of lip reduction
The lips are one of the most sensitive parts of your body, so it is important to work with an experienced surgeon to minimize the risk of side effects. Lip reduction surgery Hyderabad
At least you should expect redness, swelling, and slight pain for the first few days after the operation. Bruising is also possible.
More rarely, lip reduction surgery can cause:
- severe swelling
- allergic reaction (to anesthesia)
- Despite the risk of side effects, lip reduction is considered a safe trusted source procedure.
As with any plastic or cosmetic surgery, there is always the possibility of asymmetry. This means that after the lip reduction procedure, it is quite possible that one side of the lips will look different from the other and that they will therefore no longer be symmetrical or the same. Lip reduction surgery can also affect the appearance of your smile, if not for any other reason than the fact that some of the previous bulk of the lips has been removed.
Above all, it is very important to discuss with your surgeon what exactly your expectations are for the result before the operation. The reason for this is simply the fact that many of the dissatisfied recipients of plastic or cosmetic surgery can be traced back to the fact that they did not give their surgeon enough information about their expectations and may have expectations that are too high.
Lip lift, Augmentation and Reduction
If someone wants fuller pout lips, there are several options. One of them is plastic surgery. Procedures like lip lifts and lip augmentation can give a man or woman bigger lips. This process can be done on either the upper or lower lip. The lip reduction goes in the opposite direction – it can make the lips smaller. But as with any plastic surgery, there are limitations and risks. So make sure you learn the facts first.
Lip lifts are performed to give the impression of a fuller upper lip. Basically, an incision is made under the nose and then the skin is pulled up. This basically causes more of the bottom of the lip to be visible, making it look fuller. If someone wants even greater lip enlargement, augmentation or enhancement can be done with the help of implants. The implants can be artificial or human tissue. Injectable lip fillers like Restylane, Kollagen, or Juvederm are another option. Injectable lip fillers are materials that are injected into the lips. They fill them up and last for several months. Some fillers are made up of different materials and will last over a year. Fat can also be used to enlarge lips.
For someone who thinks their lips are too big, lip reduction may be an option. After an incision, excess tissue is removed. This operation can be performed on the upper or lower lip.
Department Of Plastic & Reconstruction Surgery Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Amar (21 Years of Experience) also has several scientific presentations and publications to his credit. MS (Gen Surgery), M.Ch (Plastic Surgery) (NIMS) Consultant Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery
How long does Lip Surgery Take?
The Lip reduction operation can take about 1 to 8 hours, depending on the complexity of the operation. Recovery lasts up to 4 weeks after 1 to 3 days at the clinic after surgery.
- 1 hour surgery
- 4-5 hour post-surgery recovery in the hospital
- Discharge by the end of day
- Full Recovery within 30 days
- Liposuction Treatment Cost
- We will advise you the cost after
Benefits of Lip
Benefits of Lip Surgery
1.The size and shape of the Chin correspond to the rest of the face
2.Nice Face with a Nice Lip
3.Nice Structured Lip
100% Happy Patients
100% 24×7 ICU
What is lip reduction?
Lip reduction is a cosmetic operation that reduces the size of the upper or lower lip. This operation improves the appearance of facial features by reducing the volume of the lips.
What Are the Benefits of Lip Reduction?
Some of the benefits of lip reduction are as follows:
- A little pushy
- Improves the appearance of the lips
- Reduces the size of the lips
What are the indications for lip reduction?
The indications for lip reduction are as follows:
- Deformation of the lips due to accident or illness.
- Wrong appearance of the lips
What is the preparation for lip reduction?
- Before this operation, the patient should inform the doctor about his previous and current medical and medication history.
- The surgeon will examine the lips to see what changes need to be made.
- The lips can be photographed and compared with the lips after the operation.
- Smoking tends to delay recovery. Therefore, it is recommended to quit smoking until full recovery and also before surgery.
What are the steps of lip reduction?
General or local anesthesia is administered to the patient by an anesthetist.
Then the surgeon makes cuts in a horizontal line on the lip to be reduced.
Then the excess fat or tissue is removed, helping to reduce the volume of the lips.
Once the desired shape, structure, and size of the lips is achieved, the surgeon closes the incisions with stitches.
Photos are taken of the lips to compare them with the photos before the operation.
What is the post-treatment / recovery treatment for lip reduction?
- Please avoid biting or crushing your lips.
- Avoid smoking.
- You may experience bleeding, swelling, and pain in your lips. Therefore, take the pain relievers prescribed by the doctor.
- Make an appointment for a check-up with the doctor.
Who can do a lip reduction [the right lip reduction specialist]?
Lip reduction can be done by a plastic surgeon or cosmetic surgeon.
What does a lip reduction cost?
The cost of lip reduction depends on factors such as:
- Entrance fee
- Doctor’s fees
- Age of the patient
- Lip size
- State of health of the patient
- Postoperative complications involved
- Type of hospital
- Your chosen reception room
- Any other laboratory test or examination test such as X-ray, EKG, etc.
Is Lip Reduction a Major Surgery or a Small Surgery?
Lip surgery can be a major or minor procedure depending on the patient’s condition.
What are the eligibility criteria for a lip reduction?
People who may have a lip reduction include:
- People who suffer from lip deformity.
- People with an inappropriate appearance of the lips.
- People with a larger or smaller lip size.
What are the exclusion criteria for lip reduction?
People who cannot have a lip reduction performed are:
- People with weak immune systems.
- People with serious health problems.
- People who have good lip appearance.
- People with cold sores or canker sores.
- People who can achieve the desired shape of their lips through other procedures.
Lip surgery carries risks like infection, bruising, and poor results. Because the lips are clearly visible, anyone considering this should use a qualified plastic surgeon with specialist training. Cost is also an issue as the cost ranges from $ 1500 to $ 3000. This is not covered by insurance so you would have to find another way to finance it.