What is the Cost of Lipoma in India?
In India the Lipoma cost ranges from Rs 35,000 to Rs 45,000 depending on the amount of fat to be removed, sculpting needed, the technology used, and other miscellaneous expenses. In most cases, correction of Lipoma is May be eligible for insurance coverage but various finance agencies provide easy (Avaliable EMI – Zero EMI PAY MONTHLY ) facility as well.
Things You Need to Know About Lipoma
Types of lipoma
There are different types of lipoma, but we will explain briefly common ones namely, superficial subcutaneous, deep intramuscular lipomas, angiolipoma lipomas, spindle cell lipomas and lumbosacral lipomas.
• Superficial subcutaneous lipomas- this occurs more on the forearms, nape of the neck, and trunk of women. They are also common in overweight or obese people.
• Deep intramuscular lipomas, this affects more men than women, especially those between the ages of 30 and 65.
• Angiolipoma lipomas are common on the forearm of adults
• Spindle cell lipomas are frequent in the shoulders and necks of people between the ages of 45 and 60.
• Lumbosacral lipomas are common infants, and can as well be seen in adults.
Symptoms for Lipoma
The formation of lump or several types of lumps under the skin can give rise to lipoma. Their growth is usually on a steady motion, and you may not notice the appearance. It can cause pain or discomfort depending on its location and size. Lipoma is liable to grow in subcutaneous tissue that has been traumatized or injured.
Lipoma can develop at any age, though they are rare in under-aged children, and common in middle-aged or older people especially between the ages of 40 and 70. Noticeable risk factors of lipomas involves; dercum disease such as neurological and mental issues, familial multiple lipomatosis, family history of lipomas, Gardner syndrome etc.
Treatment of lipomas
It is important to note that some lipomas do not require any form of medical treatment, while treatment is necessary in others. They can easily be removed if they grow too quickly or if painful or interfere with anything that hinders your everyday life. Lipoma surgery cost
Once you are diagnosed of lipoma, it is the duty of your physician or healthcare expert to determine the best treatment option to give you. Some of the well-known treatment options involve steroid injections, liposuction, and surgical procedures or excision.
Further diagnostic evaluations or treatments may be needed. Try to adhere strictly to the treatment plan stipulated by your physician. This is the only way to safeguard you from the clutches of this ailment. While treating the patient, the doctor may perform biopsy to determine the type of lipoma.
Lipoma. What is a Lipoma? Diagnosis And Treatment of Lipomas
Lipoma – A common benign tumor of mature fat cells. This is the most common mesenchymal tumors. It occurs in all places where there is fatty tissue, 98% of the subcutaneously located, and only occasionally – in the deep soft tissues (intermuscular lipoma). In 94% of lipomas are solitary, rarely – plural. Multiple lesions are characteristic of women, as well as patients with neurofibromatosis and a variety of endocrine neoplasia. Symmetrically located lipomas are usually hereditary.
Causes of Lipoma
It is speculated that previous trauma is the cause of lipoma. According to one theory, body fat can protrude through tissue planes due to injuries, which then creates a “pseudo” lipoma.
Another theory suggests that cytokines are released due to trauma. The release of cytokines is said to cause the abnormal growth of fat cells.
However, there is still no evidence, which shows that trauma can cause lipomas. The exact cause of lipoma is not yet completely understood, but a genetic link to solitary lipomas was found on chromosome 12.
Department Of Plastic & Reconstruction Surgery Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Amar Raghu Narayan (21 Years of Experience) also has several scientific presentations and publications to his credit. MS (Gen Surgery), M.Ch (Plastic Surgery) (NIMS) Consultant Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery
How long does Lipoma Surgery Take?
The Lipoma operation can take about 1 to 8 hours, depending on the complexity of the operation. Recovery lasts up to 4 weeks after 1 to 3 days at the clinic after surgery.
- 1 hour surgery
- 4-5 hour post-surgery recovery in the hospital
- Discharge by the end of day
- Full Recovery within 30 days
- Liposuction Treatment Cost
- We will advise you the cost after
How much does Lipoma Surgery cost in Madhapur
* Starting Stage ✅ Rs 25,000/- + TO 35,000/- Madhapur Pay in ✅ EMI (Monthly) Option Available and ✅Insurance
* Limitations Apart from normal risks associated with cosmetic surgery during recovery you may witness
★★★★★ 7 days ago
★★★★★ 3 months ago
★★★★★ 1 months ago
★★★★★ a day ago
I’m completely satisfied..
Doctor explains everything and fully experienced.
Cost includes everything so we need not pay anything extra…
Staff is too good..
If u are looking for Liposuction just reach out to mednini without any second thought .
★★★★★ a day ago
They have advanced operations theaters with robotic and minimal access surgery features for advanced surgical interventions here.
They will recommend surgery for you depending on your condition and will help you with that problem.
Mediclaim Availability: They have partnered with many insurance companies and ensure good health for you.
★★★★★ 2 days ago
★★★★★ 2 days ago
★★★★★ 8 days ago
★★★★★ 3 days ago
★★★★★ 5 days ago
People also ask
Is a lipoma dangerous?
Can a lipoma be painful?
Can lipoma be cured?
What is the best treatment for lipoma?
- Surgical removal – Most lipomas are removed surgically by cutting them out. …
- Steroid injections – This treatment shrinks the lipoma but usually doesn’t eliminate it. …
- Liposuction – In this treatment, a needle and a large syringe are used to remove the fatty lump.
Do lipomas hurt when pressed?
How do you reduce lipomas?
- Surgery. Most lipomas are extracted surgically. …
- Liposuction. Since lipomas are fat-based, this procedure can work well to reduce its size. …
- Steroid injections. Steroid injections may also be used right on the affected area.
Can lipoma be cured by exercise?
Lipoma surgery Hospital offers Multispeciality treatment and facilities on par with the best available globally. From a 24-hour ambulance service, pharmacy and diagnostic centre, to specialised services and more.
✅WHY CHOOSE US
21+ Years of Experience
300+ Lipoma surgery
900+ Facial cases
Top rated cosmetic surgery centre
Board certified plastic surgeons
Full Body Liposuction (One Sitting )
Get in Touch: DenGo.in
Tell us about your problems and we’ll figure out the best treatment option for you.
Hospital offers Multispeciality treatment and facilities on par with the best available globally. From a 24-hour ambulance service, pharmacy and diagnostic centre, to specialised services and more