Women’s sexual desires, of course, fluctuate over the years. The ups and downs usually coincide with the beginning or end of a relationship or with major life changes such as pregnancy, menopause, or illness. Some mood disorder drugs can also cause low libido in women.
If your lack of interest in sex continues or returns and causes personal stress, you may have a condition called sexual interest / arousal disorder. Low sex drive in women Treatment in Hyderabad
However, you don’t have to meet this medical definition to seek help. If you are bothered by low sex drive or decreased sex drive, there are lifestyle changes and sexual techniques that can get you in the mood more often. Some drugs can also show promise.
If you want to have sex less often than your partner, neither of you are necessarily outside the norm for people in your stage in life – although your differences can create problems.
Even if your libido is lower than before, your relationship may be stronger than ever. Bottom line: there is no magic number to define low libido. It varies between women. Low sex drive in women Treatment in Hyderabad
Symptoms of low libido in women include:
- Not interested in any type of sexual activity, including masturbation
- Never or rarely have sexual fantasies or thoughts
- Worry about your lack of sexual activity or your fantasies
Sexual desire is based on a complex interplay of many things that affect intimacy, including physical and emotional well-being, experiences, beliefs, lifestyle, and your current relationship. If you have a problem in any of these areas, it can affect your desire for sex.
Physical causes A variety of diseases, physical changes, and medications can cause low libido, including:
- Sexual problems. If you are in pain or unable to orgasm during sex, it can decrease your desire for sex.
- Medical diseases. Many non-sexual diseases can affect libido, including arthritis, cancer, diabetes, high blood pressure, coronary artery disease, and neurological disorders.
- Medication. Some prescription drugs, particularly antidepressants called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, are known to decrease sex drive. Low sex drive in women Treatment in Hyderabad