Nickel allergy Treatment Hyderabad


Nickel allergy is a common cause of allergic contact dermatitis – an itchy rash that occurs when your skin touches a generally harmless substance.Nickel allergy Treatment warangal


An allergic reaction (contact dermatitis) usually starts a few hours to a few days after exposure to nickel. The reaction can take up to two to four weeks. The reaction usually only occurs where your skin has come into contact with nickel, but it can sometimes occur elsewhere on your body.

Signs and symptoms of a nickel allergy are:

The reasons

Skin rash allergic to nickel
Nickel AllergyOpen Popup Dialog
The exact cause of the nickel allergy is unknown. As with other allergies, a nickel allergy develops when your immune system views nickel as a harmful rather than a harmless substance. Usually, your immune system only reacts to protect your body from bacteria, viruses, or toxic substances.Nickel allergy Treatment warangal

Risk factors

Certain factors can increase your risk of developing a nickel allergy, including:Nickel allergy Treatment warangal


The best strategy to prevent the development of a nickel allergy is to avoid prolonged exposure to items containing nickel. If you already have a nickel allergy, the best way to prevent an allergic reaction is to avoid contact with the metal.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *