What is Rhinoplasty
Rhinoplasty, commonly known as a nose job, is a plastic surgery procedure for correcting and reconstructing the nose. There are two types of plastic surgery used reconstructive surgery that restores the form and functions of the nose and cosmetic surgery that improves the appearance of the Nose.
Rhinoplasty Cost, Nose Surgery Cost?
The average cost of Rhinoplasty is 15,000/- to 85,000/- (Pay in EMI Monthly or Credit Card) according to 2020 statistics from the India Society of Plastic Surgeons. Rhinoplasty costs can widely vary. The average fee referenced above is only part of the total cost – it does not include anesthesia, operating room facilities or other related expenses.
1.The size and shape of the Nasal correspond to the rest of the face
2.Nice Face with a Nice Nose
3.Nice Structured Nose
4.Smooth Nose, no dents or elbows
5.Improved Breathing, internal structure is realigned
How long does Rhinoplasty Surgery Take?
The Rhinoplasty (Nose reshaping cost) operation can take about 1 to 8 hours, depending on the complexity of the operation. Recovery lasts up to 4 weeks after 1 to 3 days at the clinic after surgery.
- 1-2 hour surgery
- 4-5 hour post-surgery recovery in the hospital
- Discharge by the end of day
- Full Recovery within 30 days
- Rhinoplasty Treatment Cost
- We will advise you the cost after
- MS (Gen Surgery), M.Ch (Plastic Surgery)
- (NIMS) Consultant Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Department Of Plastic & Reconstruction Surgery Plastic Surgeon,
✅21 Years Experience
- Dr. Amar G.Raghu Narayan (21 Years Experience) has done his under graduation in S.V.Medical College and Past Graduation In M.S.Genaral Surgery In Kurnool Medical College.
- He received plastic surgery training (M.Ch) under Dr. Mukunda Reddy at Nizams Institute Of Medical Sciences (NIMS) and secured the best rank. Following this extensive training in plastic surgery
- he had visited best institutes in india and abroad and had the opportunity to work with seniors and eminents in plastic and cosmetic surgery
- he is into best practice and is an expert in cosmetic, image enhancement and corrective surgeries like Varicose, Liposuction, Gynecomastia, Tummy Tuck, Breast Lift, Rhinoplasty and many more. It was only natural that after well wersed in Endoscopic Surgery since 2000, his level of comfort now makes him an expert in endoscopic cosmetic surgery.
- Dr. Amar G. Raghu Narayan also has several scientific presentations and publications to his credit. MS (Gen Surgery), M.Ch (Plastic Surgery) (NIMS) Consultant Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery
- Department Of Plastic & Reconstruction Surgery Plastic Surgeon
Rhinoplasty – Know Your Nose
Whether you call it a “nose job“, “nose reshaping“, or “nose refinement“, all of these are the commonly used terms used to describe one of my favorite operations: Rhinoplasty.
The vast majority of patients that I see for rhinoplasty specifically are seeking to improve the appearance of their nose, which really is the topic of this article. It is critical to understand, however, that one of the nose’s many functions is the passage of air for breathing, and that this function can also be improved during rhinoplasty, e.g. by fixing a deviated septum.
Of the many reasons people come to me seeking nose reshaping, the most common are to remove the “hump” on the bridge of the nose, to change the shape and definition of the tip of the nose, to lift up the tip of the nose if it is “droopy”, or just to reduce the size of a large but otherwise pleasant appearing nose. Most often, these problems are just a reflection of a person’s natural anatomy, but they can also be a result of prior injury or birth defect.
The nose is a very complex anatomic structure and it must remain in harmony with the proportions of the face. A nose that looks beautiful on one person’s face might look terrible on another’s, depending on the overall facial proportions. Rhinoplasty is often described as being a “surgery of millimeters”, since even the most minor alterations can result in dramatic changes in appearance and function. The way your nose appears depends on the interplay between many structures:
1. The nasal bones: the hard part of the nose that attaches to your face
2. The upper and lower lateral cartilages: the firm but flexible bottom 2/3 of your nose
3. The septum: the internal cartilage in your nose that divide it into right and left nostrils
4. The skin and fat: the covering of your nose that has to be thin enough to reveal the shape of your nose but thick enough to soften sharp angles and edges
Any or all of these structures may need to be trimmed, shaved, moved, sutured, removed or added to achieve your individual goals.
The key challenges for plastic surgeons are to be able to determine what the individual goals for a patient are, determine if these goals are reasonable and attainable, determine what surgical steps are necessary to accomplish those goals without compromising the function of the nose, and then to carry out the operation as planned. Since the external nose is composed bone, cartilage, and soft tissue, many variables are involved in the overall appearance of the nose, and this is why rhinoplasty is thought to be one of the most challenging operations in cosmetic surgery.
When it comes to how a rhinoplasty is actually performed, there are hundreds of minor variations and techniques. Each surgeon will have a different set of the techniques and skills that he or she will use to perform the surgery, but the overall technique can be simplified into two major approaches: closed or open. A closed rhinoplasty is an approach where the entire surgery is performed from the inside of the nose, without leaving any visible external scars. An open rhinoplasty is an approach where all the cartilage and structure of the nose is exposed by making an incision across the bottom of the nose, through the columella (the part of the nose that separates your two nostrils at the bottom). I personally prefer the closed rhinoplasty since it does not leave a visible scar and I believe it provides faster healing time with less swelling. However, in very complex cases, the open rhinoplasty can be necessary.
The surgery itself is performed under anesthesia, whether it is “twilight” anesthesia with light sedation and your nose numbed with medication, or under general anesthesia, where you are completely asleep throughout the entire operation. The whole operation usually takes between 1-2 hours, and you go home right after surgery with a plastic splint on your nose and possibly packing inside your nose.
After surgery, there will of course be some discomfort for several days, but pain medication will help relieve it. You should expect bruising of the nose and around the eyes as well as swelling of the nose. The bruising will usually last 1-2 weeks, while the swelling takes about three months to completely dissipate. After the splint comes off in 1-2 weeks, you will notice gradual changes occurring to your new nose for the next several months, until the skin finally conforms to the new dimensions of your nose.
What to Consider Before Having Nose Surgery
Changing the shape of your nose is one of the most popular cosmetic and plastic surgeries. Whether you want to call it nose surgery, a nose job, or rhinoplasty there are important things to consider before you have it done.
Is it medical or cosmetic? If it’s medical you have no choice. You need nose surgery and your plastic surgeon will instruct you on what you need to do. If it’s for looks, you have a choice and a few things to think about.
- The operation: Because of its shape and what makes up the nose, nose surgery is the most complicated cosmetic surgery. A tiny millimeter off course can make or break the difference between how good you look. For this reason, many a nose job needs a second operation, or revision, even with an excellent surgeon.
- Be fussy about the doctor you choose. Make sure he or she has a solid reputation and track record. To improve your looks choose a cosmetic surgeon rather than a plastic surgeon. Some surgeons are both, but generally speaking plastic surgeons are experts at fixing medical problems. Cosmetic surgeons are experts too, but also artists who know how to make a beautiful nose that will complement your other features.
- Cost: The average cost of a nose job in the United States is $6,000. Extra should be factored in for time lost at work, medication, perhaps revisions if the job did not turn out exactly right. Employer insurance covers nose surgery for medical purposes but not for beauty purposes. Be prepared to pay out of your pocket.
- Time out of your life: Usually recovery takes a week or more, so count on spending up to 2 weeks hiding at home while the swelling and bruising goes down, the pain dissipates and breathing becomes more normal. For those 2 weeks you will not look good and you shouldn’t expect to.
- Is the nose you want really for you? You may love Nicole Kidman’s delicate little nose, but putting her nose on your face may not make you look better unless you also have all her other facial features. The best shape of nose, in proportion to your other, individual features will look the best on you, even if it will not make you as beautiful as Nicole. Don’t try to get a nose outside what is normal for your racial group. People of different races look best when they stay within the framework of their race’s features.
- Why do you want nose surgery? A beautiful new nose will not disguise a lack of confidence or self esteem? Nothing will solve those issues except addressing them directly with counseling or therapy. Many beautiful models and stars still lived unhappy lives because their looks did not overcome their lack of sell-esteem.
★★★★★ 2 days ago
★★★★★ 2 days ago
★★★★★ 8 days ago
★★★★★ 3 days ago
★★★★★ 5 days ago
★★★★★ 7 days ago
Nose Reshaping cost in Hyderabad Hospital offers Multispeciality treatment and facilities on par with the best available globally. From a 24-hour ambulance service, pharmacy and diagnostic centre, to specialised services and more.
✅WHY CHOOSE US
21+ Years of Experience
3500+ Rhinoplasty in hyderabad
900+ Facial cases
Top rated cosmetic surgery centre
Board certified plastic surgeons
Full Body Liposuction (One Sitting )