What are surgeries for obesity?
Nowadays, most weight loss surgeries are performed using minimally invasive techniques (laparoscopy). The most common bariatric surgery is gastric bypass graft, gastrectomy sleeve, adjustable gastric band and biliopancreatic diversion with duodenal switch. Obesity surgery cost in hyderabad
What is the best surgical procedure to lose weight?
The three types of gastric bypass, gastrectomy and adjustable gastric band (also called abdominal band). The study found that gastric bypass surgery was the biggest weight loss – in the short and long term.
Obesity is a complex disease involving an excessive amount of body fat. Obesity is not just an aesthetic concern. It is a medical problem that increases the risk of other diseases and health problems, such as heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure and certain cancers.
There are many reasons why some people have difficulty avoiding obesity. Obesity is usually the result of a combination of inherited factors, combined with the environment, a personal diet, and exercise choices. Obesity surgery cost in hyderabad
The good news is that even modest weight loss can improve health problems related to obesity. Dietary changes, increased physical activity, and behavioral changes can help you lose weight. Prescription drugs and weight loss procedures are additional options for treating obesity.
What is obesity in simple words?
Obesity is the condition of being too heavy for one’s height to affect one’s health. In other words, it means being overweight. Also known as being fat. It is considered a disease and has been described as an epidemic.
What is the main cause of obesity?
- Therefore, the most common causes of obesity are overeating and physical inactivity. In the end, body weight results from genetics, metabolism, environment, behavior, and culture. Genetic. A person is more likely to develop obesity if one or both parents are obese.
- Very common
- More than 10 million boxes a year (India)
- Usually self-treatable
- Generally self-diagnosable
- Lab or imaging tests not required
- Chronic: can last for years or last a lifetime
- Obesity often results from taking more calories than burning daily.
- Obesity occurs when a person’s body has a mass index of 25 or more. Excessive body fat increases the risk of serious health problems.
- The treatment is based on lifestyle changes, such as diet and exercise.
Obesity is diagnosed when your body mass index (BMI) is equal to or greater than 30. To determine your body mass index, divide your weight in pounds per inch and multiply by 703. Divide your weight in kilograms by your height. square meters.
- Weight of BMI
- Below 18.5
- Normal 18.5-24.9
- 25.0-29.9 overweight
- 30.0 and over Obesity
- Avoid high fructose corn syrup
- Sauces often contain additives
Prepared sauces often contain high fructose corn syrup, which has been associated with a risk of obesity.
Foods containing high fructose corn syrup
- sodas, energy drinks and sports drinks
- sweets and ice cream
- coffee cream
- sauces and condiments, including salad dressings, ketchup and barbecue sauce
- sweet foods, such as yogurt, fruit juices and canned foods
- bread and other prepared bakery products
- breakfast cereals, cereal bars and “energy” or “nutrition” bars
To reduce your consumption of corn syrup and other additives:
check the labels before buying
opt for unsweetened or less processed products, as far as possible
make salad dressings and cook other products at home
Some foods contain other sweeteners, but they can also have adverse effects.
Consume too many calories
Person holding an apple in one hand and a donut in the other
A person has a lower risk of obesity if his diet is mainly composed of fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
When a person consumes more calories than they consume energy, their body will store extra calories as fat. This can lead to overweight and obesity.
In addition, certain types of foods are more likely to lead to weight gain, especially those that are high in fats and sugars.
Foods that tend to increase the risk of weight gain include:
- fast food
- fried foods, such as french fries
- fatty and processed meats
- a lot of dairy products
- foods with added sugar, such as ready-to-eat cereals and cookies
- foods containing hidden sugars, such as ketchup and many more
- sweet juices, sodas and alcoholic beverages
- processed foods high in carbohydrates, such as bread and bagels
- Some processed foods contain high fructose corn syrup as a sweetener, including savory foods such as ketchup.
How long does Obesity surgery cost in hyderabad Take?
The Obesity surgery hyderabad operation can take about 1 to 8 hours, depending on the complexity of the operation. Recovery lasts up to 4 weeks after 1 to 3 days at the clinic after surgery.
- 1 hour surgery
- 4-5 hour post-surgery recovery in the hospital
- Discharge by the end of day
- Full Recovery within 30 days
- Liposuction Treatment Cost
- We will advise you the cost after
How much does Obesity surgery cost hyderabad
* Starting Stage ✅ Rs 25,000/- + TO 35,000/- hyderabad Pay in ✅ EMI (Monthly) Option Available and ✅Insurance
* Limitations Apart from normal risks associated with cosmetic surgery during recovery you may witness
★★★★★ 7 days ago
★★★★★ 3 months ago
★★★★★ 1 months ago
★★★★★ a day ago
I’m completely satisfied..
Doctor explains everything and fully experienced.
Cost includes everything so we need not pay anything extra…
Staff is too good..
If u are looking for Liposuction just reach out to mednini without any second thought .
★★★★★ a day ago
They will recommend surgery for you depending on your condition and will help you with that problem.
Mediclaim Availability: They have partnered with many insurance companies and ensure good health for you.
★★★★★ 2 days ago
★★★★★ 2 days ago
★★★★★ 8 days ago
★★★★★ 3 days ago
★★★★★ 5 days ago
Obesity: Cause, Risk and Treatment
Obesity is a condition in which the body possesses excessive body fat which could put one’s health at risk. There are several conditions that may be developed due to obesity. Many individuals are afflicted with obesity and based on studies being carried, out the amount of obese individuals will keep rising. To help fight the obesity epidemic, several organizations like the American Obesity Association (AOA) are putting their efforts into developing new and efficient strategies. Moreover, many health organizations are doing their part to educate people about obesity. Nevertheless, there are effective treatments for weight problems. Doctors strongly suggests people become aware of what causes obesity and empower them to do something about them.
Poor diet and eating habits: Obesity surgery cost in hyderabad
Human beings need to eat to be able to function effectively and provide what their body needs. The problem is when individuals eat an excessive amount of carbohydrates and fat. Your body doesn’t utilize all of them and therefore they are kept in the body as excess fat or calories. Since fats and carbs are definitely the main culprits to weight problems, people who love consuming foods loaded with carbohydrates and fat will probably become overweight. Examples are steak, milk products, pasta, potatoes, rice, white bread, sweet food items and sweetened drinks, particularly carbonated soda.
Apart from eating unhealthy food, having an improper eating routine may also give rise to obesity. Many people don’t eat a healthy breakfast, which can lead to overeating for the rest of the day. Also. many don’t try to eat regularly. Rather, busy people choose to eat only if they have time to do this which can be very detrimental. It is very important to start you day with a healthy balanced day. Contrary to what many might think, it is also important to eat 5 small meals during the course of the day. Having a mid morning and mid afternoon snack, something like an apple and a piece of cheese, will help keep hunger pangs at bay, reduce the chance of overeating at lunch and dinner and keep your metabolism steady and productive all day long.
Causes of Obesity
• Poor Eating Habits – Not eating regularly, overeating, consuming an excess of carbohydrates, fats and sugar as well as an inadequate amount of fruits and vegetables will all lead down the path to obesity
• Inactive Lifestyle – Because of technological innovation, many individuals don’t need to exert a lot effort within their work and in many cases at home. Technology has made things all too easy. When you are sedentary, your body doesn’t burn the stored energy within the body. Consequently, the stored energy becomes fat which can lead to obesity.
Additional causes of obesity consist of hormonal imbalances, particularly for women, environmental factors, genetics, family history and psychological problems. Each one of these factors may contribute to obesity when they’re not dealt with properly.
Risks of Obesity
These are just a few of the most typical health problems related to obesity below:
• Heart Disease – Cardiovascular disease, including cardiac arrest, congestive heart failure, chest pain or angina and irregular heart-beat, is significantly elevated for individuals who are obese or overweight. Actually, obese people have a 70% increase in heart disease. Obese people have twice the risk of high blood pressure. Furthermore, triglyceride and cholesterol levels are generally much higher in those struggling with obesity. Those with obesity also have lower HDL cholesterol levels which is the called the ‘good cholesterol’.
• Stroke – Obese individuals are at a dangerous risk for stroke. The most common reason for stroke is atherosclerosis, a thinning of the arteries that causes arterial blood clots. As atherosclerosis is cause by a multitude of factors such as hypertension, high cholesterol, lack of exercise, smoking and obesity.
• Diabetes – Research has shown that an excess weight of just 11-18 pounds can double a person’s risk of developing diabetes type 2. Over 80% of diabetic patients are obese or overweight. There is clearly a historical relationship involving diabetes and obesity. Furthermore, obese people have a 400% increased risk in becoming diabetics.
• Cancer – Obesity has been proven to place individuals at greater risk for many forms of cancer including colon, prostate, gallbladder and kidneys. In obese and overweight women there is also the risk of endometrial cancer and postmenopausal cancers of the breast. Statistics show that females gain 20 pounds among the age of 18 and middle age. They are at twice the chance for postmenopausal cancer of the breast than ladies who maintain their body weight during their adulthood.
• Gallbladder Disease and Gallstones – The occurrence of gallbladder disease and gall stones is about 3 times greater in overweight individuals. Additionally, the risk of symptomatic gallstones is proportional to a rise in weight as well as Body Mass Index (BMI).
• Reproductive Complications – Babies born to overweight mothers tend to be more prone to higher birth weight. Consequently, obese mothers are often required to go through a Cesarean section delivery. Overweight problems have also been associated with a greater frequency of birth flaws, particularly neural tube problems including spina bifida, and additional complications during delivery stages. Obesity has also been show to increase the chance of death for mothers and newborns during pregnancy. There is also a 10 fold increased risk of high blood pressure levels in pregnant obese women.
• Osteoarthritis – Osteoarthritis is much more common in overweight individuals than people with wholesome body weight. Actually, research indicates that for every two pound rise in body weight, overweight and obese people notice a 9 to 13% higher risk for arthritis and other ailments.
• Depression – Obese and overweight people are afflicted by depression along with other psychological problems. The sentiments of unattractiveness, solitude, disappointment and inability may be emphasized when a person experiences rejection or any kind of discrimination within a workplace, school or social situation. Basically, many obese and overweight individuals experience a lower quality of life caused not just by numerous health problems but also the incapability to finish some pursuits or attain certain goals.
• Breathing Problems – Obese individuals are more likely to suffer from breathing problems such as asthma, severe bronchitis and respiratory insufficiency. Sleep apnea, characterized by difficulty breathing and interrupted respiration while sleeping, is much more common in overweight and obese populations.
TREATMENT: Obesity surgery in hyderabad
The simple prescription is: exercise, drink 64 oz of water per day and low carb and low sugar diet. You may have tried fad diets or get thin quick schemes but the weight comes right back. The only way to do it for lasting success is through proper nutrition and exercise. Those most successful at their weight loss adhere to a regimen. They keep to their routine and abide by it no matter what. Slow and steady will win the race in the end. Do not get impatient. The reward will be so sweet if you hang in there.
In some cases of severe, morbidly obese patients, diet and physical exercises have a very limited impact. In these cases, it may be necessary to have bariatric surgery, only after a doctor performs a full physical exam and psychological evaluation and typically they will require an attempt at dieting and exercise before agreeing to perform surgery.
Obesity surgery cost in hyderabad Hospital offers Multispeciality treatment and facilities on par with the best available globally. From a 24-hour ambulance service, pharmacy and diagnostic centre, to specialised services and more.
✅WHY CHOOSE US
21+ Years of Experience
300+ Obesity surgery
900+ Facial cases
Top rated cosmetic surgery centre
Board certified plastic surgeons
Full Body Liposuction (One Sitting )