How long does Piles Surgery Take?
The Piles operation can take about 1 to 8 hours, depending on the complexity of the operation. Recovery lasts up to 4 weeks after 1 to 3 days at the clinic after surgery.
- 1 hour Piles surgery
- 4-5 hour post-surgery recovery in the hospital
- Discharge by the end of day
- Full Recovery within 30 days
- Piles Treatment Cost
- We will advise you the cost after
Piles, also known as hemorrhoids, are and have been a bother to many people. These are basically swollen veins that occur in the anal region. Hemorrhoids are important as they help with stool control. They are naturally present in the anal canal but transform into piles when they become inflamed or swollen. However, the piles condition is not permanent. There are various modes of piles treatment that could help ease the effects or even prevent the condition all together. Before rushing to treatment, it is important to understand all there is to know about alternative piles treatment and relief. The more you understand the better a position you’ll be to effectively treat the condition. There are two types of piles; Internal and external. Both belong in the same group but have different characteristics.
(a) Internal piles tend to be located inside the anus. They are painless and bleed (bright red) during bowel movement. Mucous discharge is present and you might experience some itchy feeling
(b) External piles tend to protrude and are visible around the anus. When thrombosed, these are said to be painful. The pain usually lasts up to 3 days then goes down. Some swelling might occur that might last for a few weeks. After healing, some skin tag might be left behind.
The only way to properly identify piles is through a physical examination. External piles can be easily identified through a physical rectal examination. Internal hemorrhoids however can be detected through Anoscopy. This is a small hollow tube that has a light attached to the end of it. It clearly shows all that is inside.
Piles Treatment And Prevention
The good news about piles is that they can be successfully treated. One might not see the warning signs before they occur but once they do, it does not spell doom for you. However, piles can be avoided in the first place to avoid dealing with the after effects.
It is absolutely possible to get rid or prevent piles through fiber. Fiber is best known to aid in food digestion. In some instances, lack of proper food digestion is known to cause piles. This is because some food particles might be in their whole form hence makes it hard for the digestive tract to completely crush it. This means that the food particle will not be completely crushed hence constipation. Constipation is one of the leading causes of piles. Fiber is also important in the diet as it cleans the colon. This is very important as it goes a long way to prevent constipation. All in all, fiber is an important part of the diet so including it will definitely ease the piles condition or prevent it.
Water is an essential to all living things and humans in this case. The benefits of water are many as most of them are vital in relieving the piles surgery hyderabad problem. Drinking water after a meal helps to wash down food. This is important as it leads the food to the digestive track for easy digestion; in short it speeds up the movement of food to the digestive track. Water is also important in the body as it softens the food hence avoids constipation. When you eat dry food like corn, digestion becomes a very difficult and painful process. In the end the stool will be very hard with some corn particles. This might scratch the piles and cause bleeding hence aggravating the inflammation. Passing it also will be hard hence create the problem. It is recommended that you drink at least 8 glasses of water per day.
Some herbs are known to ease up the painful consequences of piles. Witch hazel and wall chest nuts are the leading herbs known for their healing properties of piles. Herbs in general are very healthy and each herb has its own quality. Include witch hazel and wall chest nut in your diet will naturally. This is very healthy for you as there are no side effects. It actually is an advantage for you as you get to eat your way out of the piles condition. Cook your food with the herbs for easy digestion and piles treatment.
4. Bowel movement
This is one of the best methods of piles treatment. It is very advisable to go to the bathroom as soon as the need arises. Holding it back in is good ground for the development of the piles. When the already digested food (feces) stays in the colon for too long without being eliminated, water gets reabsorbed back into your body. This is a very good ground for the development of piles. The more you hold it in the more the absorption of the water back into the body. This means that when the pressure becomes too much and you eventually decide to go, the stool will be too dry and hard. This means that you might constipate which is a cause of piles. Go to the bathroom as soon as you feel the urge.
5. Fruits and vegetables
Effective piles treatment lies in this. Fruits and vegetable should always be included in your diet. Unlike the common belief that water is the remedy for constipation, vegetables are best. Green leafy vegetable are known to make the stool soft hence easy passing. It is also the best remedy for constipation. Fruits that are juicy and watery are the best. They nourish your body and are a good source of fluids for the body. Fruits and vegetable are very rich in fiber which is good for easing the effects of piles or better still, preventing the condition.
6. Chew food completely
It is important to completely chew food until it is broken down to small bits. This makes it easier for your body to digest it more quickly and easily. This will in turn prevent and ease piles. You should also take your time while eating; doing it in a hurry will in turn mean that you are swallowing big chunks of foods and downing it hurriedly. This is not healthy for your digestive track. Proper table etiquette as this is the beginning of piles treatment.
Though there are many remedies for piles, natural methods of piles treatment are always recommended as the chance of side effects are greatly reduced. They are always better, easier and cheaper than any other method that’s not natural. However, it is advisable to seek medical advice for proper diagnosis and treatment advice.
How much does Piles Surgery cost in hyderabad
* Starting Stage ✅ Rs 2200+ hyderabad Pay in ✅ EMI (Monthly) Option Available and ✅Insurance
* Limitations Apart from normal risks associated with cosmetic surgery during recovery you may witness
Department Of Plastic & Cosmetic Reconstruction Surgery Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Amar Raghu Narayan (21 Years of Experience) also has several scientific presentations and publications to his credit. MS (Gen Surgery), M.Ch (Plastic Surgery) (NIMS) Consultant Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery
★★★★★ 7 days ago
★★★★★ 3 months ago
★★★★★ 1 months ago
★★★★★ a day ago
I’m completely satisfied..
Doctor explains everything and fully experienced.
Cost includes everything so we need not pay anything extra…
Staff is too good..
If u are looking for Liposuction just reach out to mednini without any second thought .
★★★★★ a day ago
They will recommend surgery for you depending on your condition and will help you with that problem.
Mediclaim Availability: They have partnered with many insurance companies and ensure good health for you.
★★★★★ 2 days ago
★★★★★ 2 days ago
★★★★★ 8 days ago
★★★★★ 3 days ago
★★★★★ 5 days ago
Piles Treatment and Symptoms
Many people find themselves asking what piles are. Let me tell you piles are just like hemorrhoids; in which both are inflamed veins in the anal or rectum. There are a variety of reasons why piles in the anal canal swell. Some of the reasons are stress, overexertion, pregnancy, cancer, smoking, and chronic alcohol using. These reasons will cause the piles to swell and to bleed. Piles are always sensitive, painful and bloody. Most of the time they will be the size of a penny and will look like a grape because of the similar size and shape that they are.
Causes and Symptoms of Piles
Piles are cause mostly by constipation. This is the #1 cause today. However any systematic disorder can and mostly will cause them. Some of the systematic disorders are cirrhosis, prostate enlargement, pregnancy, and chronic coughing. Some people won’t even realize they have piles until they experience bleeding and extreme pain in there rectum. This normally only will happen when infection is setting in. Nobody should ignore any bleeding from the rectum area. The first sign of colon cancer is usually bleeding. This is why it’s always important anytime you see bleeding to get checked it could be a life threaten problem. Some times you might experience mucus discharge in the blood as well from the piles. The mucus is always what causes the extreme itching that comes with piles.
Options that is available for Piles Treatment
- There are normally two piles treatment options; one is self help or home remedies and then of course professional medical help. A combination of medical and behavioral treatments will make up your basic self help options. Some most common forms of self help are:
- By eating foods that are high in fiber is a wonderful affective way to prevent piles from forming. Some of these high fiber foods are bread that is whole grain, brown rice, pasta, fruits, and leafy greens.
- If you want a temporarily relieve then you can use ointments or creams. They will help with the pain and discomfort, but won’t eliminate the problem.
Another good form of piles treatment is by using a squatting toilet rather than a normal one.
- If these home medical treatment options won’t work and you do require a professional medical treatment you have these following options for piles treatment available:
- A banding procedure is an option. This is when an elastic band is put around the pile to cut off the blood supply so that the pile will shrink and eventually fall off.
- Another form of piles treatment is called Sclerotherapy. This is an outpatient procedure in which hardening agents are injected into the piles.
- The most common treatment option is a hemorrhoidectomy. This is a surgical procedure for advanced extreme cases of piles that involves surgery to remove them.
- All of these piles treatment options are professional and mostly used if all else fails. Most of these are painful procedures but will work to treat the problem. So if you have tried everything else and nothings working then maybe you should seek a doctor right a way for professional help with your piles treatment options.
FAQ on Piles treatment
How do you know if you have piles?
- bleeding when you have a bowel movement – you may see blood (usually bright red) on toilet paper or drips in the toilet or on the surface of your poo.
- a lump in or around your anus.
- a slimy discharge of mucus from your anus.
How do you get rid of piles?
How can I treat piles at home?
- Witch hazel. Witch hazel can reduce both itching and pain, two main symptoms of hemorrhoids.
- Aloe vera.
- Warm bath with Epsom salt.
- Over-the-counter ointments.
- Soothing wipes.
- Cold compresses.
- Stool softeners.
- Loose, cotton clothing.
What are the main reasons of piles?
What cream can I use for piles?
What do piles look like?
How can I permanently cure piles?
- Warm baths.
- Witch hazel.
- Coconut oil.
- Aloe vera.
- Ice packs.
- Over-the-counter medications.
- Drinking plenty of liquids.
- Fiber-rich diet.
How many types of piles are there?
- Sitz baths. Generally, experts recommend people with painful hemorrhoids sit in warm water for 15 minutes, several times a day — especially after a bowel movement.
- Witch hazel.
- Apple cider vinegar.
- Psyllium husk.
- Aloe vera.
- Tea tree oil.
- Epsom salts and glycerin.
Piles surgery hyderabad Hospital offers Multispeciality treatment and facilities on par with the best available globally. From a 24-hour ambulance service, pharmacy and diagnostic centre, to specialised services and more.
✅WHY CHOOSE US
21+ Years of Experience
300+ Piles surgery
900+ Facial cases
Top rated cosmetic surgery centre
Board certified plastic surgeons
Full Body Liposuction (One Sitting )