- A retractable testicle is a testicle that can move between the scrotum and the groin. When the retractable testicle is in the groin, it can easily be manually guided into the correct position in the scrotum – the sac of skin hanging behind the penis – during a physical exam. After letting go, the testicle remains in the correct position, at least temporarily.
- For most boys, the problem of a retractable testicle goes away sometime before or during puberty. The testicle moves to the right place in the scrotum and stays there permanently.
- Sometimes the retractable testicle stays in the groin and is no longer mobile. In this case, the condition is called ascending testicle or acquired testicle without subsidence. Retractile testicle Treatment in Nizamabad
The testes form in the abdomen during fetal development. During the final months of development, the testicles gradually descend into the scrotum. If this descent is not completed at birth, the testicle will usually descend within a few months. If your son has a retractable testicle, the testicle originally sagged as it should but won’t stay in place.
Signs and symptoms of a retractable testicle include:
- The testicle can be moved from the groin into the scrotum by hand and does not immediately retract into the groin.
- The testicle can appear spontaneously in the scrotum and stay there for some time.
- The testicle can disappear spontaneously for a while. Retractile testicle Treatment in Nizamabad
An overactive muscle turns a testicle into a retractable testicle. The cremaster muscle is a thin, pocket-like muscle that has a testicle in it. When the cremaster muscle contracts, it pulls the testicle towards the body. The Cremaster’s reflex can be stimulated by rubbing a nerve on the inside of the thigh and emotions such as fear and laughter. The Cremaster is also activated by a cold environment.
If the cremaster’s reflex is strong enough, it can result in a retractable testicle that pulls the testicle out of the scrotum and into the groin. Retractile testicle Treatment in Nizamabad