Benefits and Risks of Laser Skin Tightening
One of the most noticeable side effects of rapid weight loss, weight gain and pregnancy is stretch marks. Once you get stretch marks, these marks remain permanent on your skin. Though applications of oils, creams and moisturizers help reduce the appearance of stretch marks, they don’t help eliminate them.
Alternatively, laser skin tightening helps regain smooth and youthful skin permanently, without any downtime. Here are the risks and benefits associated with the procedure.
1. Unlike other cosmetic surgery procedures that make you look young making superficial changes to your facial skin, laser treatment helps you look younger by stimulating collagen regeneration under the skin surface. As collagen fills in the skin blemishes, all your wrinkles and lines on the neck, body, around eyes and mouth and on the forehead fade away.
2. An additional benefit of the procedure is that the procedure is carried out without making any incisions or by using any injections. So there is no need of undergoing any pain to look young. Moreover, the absence of surgical incisions reduces the cost of laser treatment.
3. Moreover, as the laser system cools the upper skin layers while collagen gets heated down below, patients experience minimum discomfort throughout the procedure.
4. While results are noticed immediately, you experience further skin treatment over months as new collagen starts growing. Based on the region being treated, some patients require more than one skin treatment for maximum results.
5. Unlike a face lift, laser skin treatment needs no downtime and has minimum chances of side effects. Moreover, it does not stretch the skin; instead, it lets the skin tighten on its own.
1. The risks associated with laser skin treatment are few. There may be some temporary side effects after the procedure like warm or sensitive skin, changes in skin color and localized bruising.
2. Those prone to herpes outbreaks and who have skin cancer lesions on the area to be treated should discuss the risks associated with laser skin tightening on their skin.
3. It is also not advised for pregnant women to undergo laser skin treatment.
facing, acne or an excessive amount of time within the sun has left your face with blotches, scars, wrinkles, or lines, laser skin resurfacing may help your skin look younger and healthier. Laser skin resurfacing removes skin layer by layer with precision.
Laser resurfacing may be a treatment to scale back facial wrinkles and skin irregularities, like blemishes or acne scars. The technique directs short, concentrated pulsating beams of sunshine at irregular skin, precisely removing skin layer by layer
- Redness, swelling and itching. Treated skin could also be itchy, swollen and red. …
- Changes in complexion
- Turning of the eyelid (ectropion).
Infection. Nonablative laser resurfacing can cause a flare-up of the herpes .
Changes in complexion . Nonablative laser resurfacing can cause treated skin to become temporarily darker than it had been before treatment (hyperpigmentation).
Mild swelling and redness. Swelling and redness typically last only hours or days.
Treatments Skin Laser
Clinics and Hospitals offering ‘Skin Laser Treatment’ :
Skin Laser Treatment by Saya Skin and Hair Clinic
Address: Kavuri Hills, Madhapur
Need Doctor Consultation? Skin Laser surgery cost in Nellore
Estimation: Acne Peel Cost: 7000.00 (Approx)
Skin Laser Treatment by Redefine plastic surgery center
Address: 3rd floor, B/O Omni hospital, axis bank building , Kothapet x roads , dilshuknagar
Skin Laser Treatment by Kosmoderma Skin and Hair Clinics (Nellore)
Address: Plot No 12, C/o Mother Hood, Banjara Hills
Estimation: (Cost: 6500 – Laser for Acne) – Acne / Pimples – Cost: 2000 to Cost: 7500 / Sitting Cost: 2000.00
Estimation: Pigmentation Treatments – Cost: 3500 to Cost: 10000 / Sitting Cost: 3500.00
Estimation: Treatment for Scars – Cost: 4000 to Cost: 15000 / Sitting (Laser and Non-Laser) Cost: 4000.00
Estimation: Skin Tightening Lasers – Cost: 25000 to Cost: 100000 / Sitting Cost: 25000.00
Skin Laser Treatment by Oliva Clinic
Address: 2nd Floor, Uptown Banjara Q Mart Building, Road No 3, Opposite Tv9 Office
Estimation: Acne Treatment Cost: 12000.00
Estimation: Acne Scars Treatment Cost: 54000.00 Skin Laser surgery cost in Nellore