Regain Your Vaginal tightening surgery in hyderabad
Vaginoplasty Surgery Overview
Vaginoplasty is any surgical procedure that results in the construction or reconstruction of the vagina. It is a type of genitoplasty. Pelvic organ prolapse is often treated with one or more surgeries to repair the vagina. Vaginal tightening surgery in hyderabad
- Stop taking blood thinning medications 10 days prior
- Stoping taking birth control medications 10 days prior
- Stop smoking 4 weeks before and after surgery
- No alcohol 3 days prior
What to Expect?A hymenoplasty is a surgical procedure that restores the hymen, a membrane that partially covers the opening of the vagina. Here is a quick guide for what to expect before, during, and after a hymenoplasty procedure. hymenoplasty
- 25 Years of Experience Doctor
- MS (Gen Surgery), M.Ch (Plastic Surgery)
- Consultant Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Department Of Plastic & Reconstruction Surgery Plastic Surgeon
- MS (Gen Surgery), M.Ch (Plastic Surgery)
- (NIMS) Consultant Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Department Of Plastic & Reconstruction Surgery Plastic Surgeon, ✅24 Years Experience
- Dr. (23 Years Experience) has done his under graduation in S.V.Medical College and Past Graduation In M.S.Genaral Surgery In Kurnool Medical College.
- He received plastic surgery training (M.Ch) under Dr. Mukunda Reddy at Nizams Institute Of Medical Sciences (NIMS) and secured the best rank. Following this extensive training in plastic surgery
- he had visited best institutes in india and abroad and had the opportunity to work with seniors and eminents in plastic and cosmetic surgery
- he is into best practice and is an expert in cosmetic, image enhancement and corrective surgeries like Varicose, Liposuction, Gynecomastia, Tummy Tuck, Breast Lift, Rhinoplasty and many more. It was only natural that after well wersed in Endoscopic Surgery since 2000, his level of comfort now makes him an expert in endoscopic cosmetic surgery.
- Dr. has several scientific presentations and publications to his credit. MS (Gen Surgery), M.Ch (Plastic Surgery) (NIMS) Consultant Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery
- Department Of Plastic & Reconstruction Surgery Plastic Surgeon.
- MS (Gen Surgery), M.Ch (Plastic Surgery) (Varicose) Consultant
- Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery & Reconstruction Surgery
- 25+ Years Experience: varicose veins treatment in cost Hyderabad
A woman experiences various physical changes throughout her life, including vaginal laxity, urinary stress and inconsistency, decreased vaginal sensation, or loss of vaginal lubrication. Women want to eliminate such problems like urine leakage, vaginal dryness, itching, pain and loss of vaginal sensitivity with laser vaginal tightening. At the laser vaginal tightening procedure helps women regain sexual pleasure lost due to vaginal laxity. Consult a gynecologist in Hyderabad for the best laser vaginal tightening. Vaginal tightening surgery in hyderabad
2. What causes vaginal ?
3. How do you know if you have Symptoms ?
4. When to See a Doctor?
5. What are the Medications?
6. Health conditions of Patients?
7. What are the major risk factors?
8. How to Prevent?
9. How much cost of surgery?
10. Duration of vaginal surgery?
11. Benefits after hymenoplasty surgery?
12. Doctor experience for hymenoplasty?
13. Types and Stages?
1-6 WEEKS AFTER TREATMENT AND BEYOND
- Return to work after 1-4 days
- Resume exercise as tolerated after 2-3 weeks
- No tampons or penetrative sex for 6 weeks
- Results immediately visible
- Results affected by vaginal penetration including tampons and sexual intercourse
- Results can be affected by certain exercises such as bike riding
- Surgery does not guarantee bleeding will occur after the first sexual encounter postoperatively
Vaginal tightening surgery in hyderabad
A vaginal is a surgical procedure that restores the hymen, a membrane that partially covers the opening of the vagina. A hymenoplasty procedure is typically done for religious or cultural purposes as an intact hymen is considered a sign of vaginal for some.
Patients are typically able to return to work after 3 to 4 days. Moderate activity can be resumed after 10 days but more vigorous activity can be resumed as tolerated after 2-3 weeks and 6 weeks for penetrative sexual activity.
Women who are in good overall health who are seeking to restore their hymen for religious, cultural, cosmetic, or physcological reasons are good candidates for a hymenoplasty.
Not Recommended For
vaginal is not recommended for patients under the age of 18.
The gynecologist examines the woman to check for vaginal laxity. The number of sessions needed will be confirmed by the gynecologist after the diagnosis.
Laser vaginal tightening is a painless procedure that tightens the vagina to prevent and control disorders resulting from increased laxity of the vaginal walls. The laser probe in the woman's vagina leaves laser dots in the vaginal walls. The laser beam penetrates approximately 0.5 millimeters deep into the inner walls of the vagina.
Each vaginal tightening session lasts approximately 20 minutes. No anesthesia is administered to the female. The laser probe emits laser energy. The laser beam is designed to penetrate the vaginal walls, increasing stimulation of the protein inside and restoring natural tightness. The laser procedure is medically approved and does not harm the woman or the vagina. There are no diet or lifestyle precautions after laser vaginal tightening in Hyderabad. The results and benefits of the procedure can already be seen from the first session. Care clinic in Hyderabad for a safe and painless laser vaginal tightening procedure.
- 24×7 ICU
- Years of Experience 21+
- 3500+ Liposuction cases
- cases900+ Facial
- Affordable hydrocele treatment cost
- cosmetic surgery centreTop rated
- Board certified plastic surgeons
- Attached diagnostics
- Full Body Liposuction (One Sitting)
Does laser vaginal reconstruction hurt?
Because laser vaginal tightening is a non-invasive laser procedure, it is a painless procedure. You may feel a slight pressure or warm sensation in your vagina during laser vaginal tightening surgery, but you will not feel any pain during the procedure.
How many laser vaginal tightening sessions do I need?
Is Laser Vaginal Reconstruction Safe?
Laser vaginal reconstruction or laser vaginal tightening at Pristyn Care is performed using a fractional CO2 laser, which has been proven to be completely safe and poses no risk to a woman's reproductive health. There are no major side effects or long-term consequences associated with laser vaginal rejuvenation. If you are interested in undergoing laser vaginal tightening or vaginal reconstruction in Hyderabad, make an appointment with us.
What is the cost of laser vaginal tightening in Hyderabad?
The cost of a laser vaginal tightening in Hyderabad or vaginal reconstruction mainly depends on the number of sessions of the treatment you are offered. Only after the diagnosis can the gynecologist tell you how many sessions you would need. To know the approximate cost of laser vaginal tightening in Hyderabad, contact our experienced cosmetic gynecologist.
All Rights Reserved