- People develop voice problems for many reasons. Doctors specializing in ear, nose and throat disorders and speech therapy specialists are involved in the diagnosis and treatment of voice disorders.
- Treatment will depend on the cause of your voice disorder, but may include speech therapy, medications, injections, or surgery. Voice disorders treatment in Khammam
- Your voice box (larynx) is made up of cartilage, muscles, and mucous membranes located at the top of your windpipe (windpipe) and at the base of your tongue. Your vocal cords are two flexible bands of muscle tissue that lie at the entrance to the windpipe. Sound is created when your vocal cords vibrate.
- This vibration comes from the air flowing through your larynx, bringing your vocal cords closer together. Your vocal cords also help turn off your voice box when you swallow so that you can’t breathe food or liquids. Voice disorders treatment in Khammam
There are many risk factors that can contribute to the voice disorder, including:
- Alcohol consumption
- The allergies
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Illnesses such as colds or upper respiratory tract infections
- Inappropriate throat clearing for a long time
- Neurological disorders Voice disorders treatment in Khammam