What is Rhinoplasty
Rhinoplasty, commonly known as a nose job, is a plastic surgery procedure for correcting and reconstructing the nose. There are two types of plastic surgery used reconstructive surgery that restores the form and functions of the nose and cosmetic surgery that improves the appearance of the Nose.
Rhinoplasty Cost, Nose Surgery Cost?
The average cost of Rhinoplasty is 15,000/- to 85,000/- (Pay in EMI Monthly or Credit Card) according to 2019 statistics from the India Society of Plastic Surgeons. Rhinoplasty costs can widely vary. The average fee referenced above is only part of the total cost – it does not include anesthesia, operating room facilities or other related expenses.
Benefits of Rhinoplasty Surgery
1.The size and shape of the Nasal correspond to the rest of the face
2.Nice Face with a Nice Nose
3.Nice Structured Nose
4.Smooth Nose, no dents or elbows
5.Improved Breathing, internal structure is realigned
What is the Rhinoplasty | Nose Surgery?
A Rhinoplasty or remodeling of the nose causes a change in the shape of the cartilage or bone. This type of plastic surgery is very common and is chosen by many people (Rhinoplasty surgery in hyderabad). People are choosing to reshape their nose to correct a birth defect or injury later in life. Sometimes this is also done to breathe hard. Some people who are not very happy with the appearance of their nose are also undergoing a Rhinoplasty reshaping to improve the appearance of their nose and face. The changes that the surgeon makes to your nose will change either the size or the angle or the tip of the nose. Other modifications include reducing the space between the nostrils and aligning the bridge of the Rhinoplasty.
There are some age guidelines that people must follow before deciding to reshape their Rhinoplasty. If this operation is practiced to treat respiratory problems, it can be practiced at any age. However, if done only for superficial purposes, adolescent growth should wait until the nasal bone has reached full growth. For girls, the age limit is 15 years, for boys over the years.
How long does Rhinoplasty Surgery Take?
The Rhinoplasty operation can take about 1 to 8 hours, depending on the complexity of the operation. Recovery lasts up to 4 weeks after 1 to 3 days at the clinic after surgery.
- 1-2 hour surgery
- 4-5 hour post-surgery recovery in the hospital
- Discharge by the end of day
- Full Recovery within 30 days
- Rhinoplasty Treatment Cost
- We will advise you the cost after
- MS (Gen Surgery), M.Ch (Plastic Surgery)
- (NIMS) Consultant Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Department Of Plastic & Reconstruction Surgery Plastic Surgeon,
✅21 Years Experience
- Dr. Amar G.Raghu Narayan (21 Years Experience) has done his under graduation in S.V.Medical College and Past Graduation In M.S.Genaral Surgery In Kurnool Medical College.
- He received plastic surgery training (M.Ch) under Dr. Mukunda Reddy at Nizams Institute Of Medical Sciences (NIMS) and secured the best rank. Following this extensive training in plastic surgery
- he had visited best institutes in india and abroad and had the opportunity to work with seniors and eminents in plastic and cosmetic surgery
- he is into best practice and is an expert in cosmetic, image enhancement and corrective surgeries like Varicose, Liposuction, Gynecomastia, Tummy Tuck, Breast Lift, Rhinoplasty and many more. It was only natural that after well wersed in Endoscopic Surgery since 2000, his level of comfort now makes him an expert in endoscopic cosmetic surgery.
- Dr. Amar G. Raghu Narayan also has several scientific presentations and publications to his credit. MS (Gen Surgery), M.Ch (Plastic Surgery) (NIMS) Consultant Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery
- Department Of Plastic & Reconstruction Surgery Plastic Surgeon
Who is Eligible for Reshaping?
All patients in stable condition, physically and mentally, can undergo rhinoplasty
Who is not eligible for Rhinoplasty?
Eligible are persons under 15 years and under nasal bone development. In addition, people with hemophilia or other serious illnesses are advised not to undergo elective surgery.
Top 10 Types of Nasal Reshaping Surgery – Rhinoplasty (Update 2019)
To further lower the chances of bleeding and swelling, your doctor may ask that you follow precautions for several weeks after surgery. Your doctor may ask you to: Avoid strenuous activities such as aerobics and jogging
Nose is considered as a yin spot because it signifies one of the rivers of our face. The bridge of our nose represents health whereas the tip represents wealth. For women, their nose can indicate her husband’s ability to make money
The twisted nose is an asymmetrical nose, usually characterized by a deviation of the upper third of the bones and / or the lower two thirds of the cartilaginous Rhinoplasty. The deflection is often sinusoidal and the tip may be in the median line or not (deformation of the S-shaped twisted nose)
Open Rhinoplasty is a technique that uses the columella as an access point to open the skin. Closed rhinoplasty is when the nose correction is performed by cuts in the nose. This is also called endonasal approach
During a Closed Rhinoplasty procedure, the incisions are hidden inside a patient’s nose. A closed rhinoplasty involves modifications performed inside the nostrils. As such, a closed rhinoplasty is generally recommended for rhinoplasty patients who require nasal bridge modifications.
Small Nose. People with a small nose are thought to be easily offended. This means that they often come across as being reserved. … It is eminent and common that people with such a nose type have the tendency of accumulating material wealth and possessions. In some cases, the Rhinoplasty may appear to be tiny.
Sometimes described as hooked or Roman, a nose with a pronounced bump on the bridge can distract from other facial features. For those with prominent bumps, the reduction or excision of the bump – or dorsal nasal hump – is an integral part of the rhinoplasty procedure.
Nose is considered as a yin spot because it signifies one of the rivers of our face. The bridge of our nose represents health whereas the tip represents wealth. For women, their nose can indicate her husband’s ability to make money.
Nasal is considered as a yin spot because it signifies one of the rivers of our face. The bridge of our nose represents health whereas the tip represents wealth. For women, their nose can indicate her husband’s ability to make money.
A Rhinoplasty injury is a common cause of septum deviation. In many cases, there may be no symptoms. When symptoms occur, they include a congested nostril, nosebleeds and noisy breathing during sleep.
Nose Reshaping cost in Hyderabad Hospital offers Multispeciality treatment and facilities on par with the best available globally. From a 24-hour ambulance service, pharmacy and diagnostic centre, to specialised services and more.
✅WHY CHOOSE US
21+ Years of Experience
3500+ Rhinoplasty in hyderabad
900+ Facial cases
Top rated cosmetic surgery centre
Board certified plastic surgeons
Full Body Liposuction (One Sitting )