Painless Mole Removal Laser Surgery Hyderabad?Why a birthmark may need to be removed
Birthmarks are common skin growths. You probably have more than one on your face and body. According to the American Academy of Dermatology, most people have 10 to 40 moles somewhere on their skin. mole treatment in hyderabad
Most moles are harmless and nothing to worry about. If a birthmark isn’t cancerous, you don’t need to have it removed unless it bothers you. But if you don’t like how it affects your appearance, or if it’s irritated by rubbing against your clothing, removing the mole is still an option. mole treatment in hyderabad
How do I find out if a mole is cancerous?
The best way to determine if a mole is cancerous is to see a dermatologist for an annual skin cancer screening. If you have a history of skin cancer, your dermatologist may recommend more frequent checkups.
In the meantime, you should schedule an examination with your dermatologist if you notice moles that:
- are asymmetrical
- have irregular edges
- are not colored uniformly
- have a larger diameter than an eraser
- evolve or change in size, shape or color
- These are known as the ABCDEs of Mole Provings.
✅ Pay in Monthly Option Available and ✅ Insurance ✅ Cashless ✅ 30% Get Low-Cost
Why Opt for Mole Removal?
Prevents spread of Cancerous & Pre Cancerous Cells
Smooth Clear Skin
Reduced chances of Skin Irritation
Benefits of Laser Mole Removal
Minimal Chances of Infections
- MS (Gen Surgery), M.Ch (Plastic Surgery)
- (NIMS) Consultant Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Department Of Plastic & Reconstruction Surgery Plastic Surgeon, ✅24 Years Experience
- Dr. (25 Years Experience) has done his under graduation in S.V.Medical College and Past Graduation In M.S.Genaral Surgery In Kurnool Medical College.
- He received plastic surgery training (M.Ch) under Dr. Mukunda Reddy at Nizams Institute Of Medical Sciences (NIMS) and secured the best rank. Following this extensive training in plastic surgery
- he had visited best institutes in india and abroad and had the opportunity to work with seniors and eminents in plastic and cosmetic surgery
- he is into best practice and is an expert in cosmetic, image enhancement and corrective surgeries like Varicose, Liposuction, Gynecomastia, Tummy Tuck, Breast Lift, Rhinoplasty and many more. It was only natural that after well wersed in Endoscopic Surgery since 2000, his level of comfort now makes him an expert in endoscopic cosmetic surgery.
- Dr. has several scientific presentations and publications to his credit. MS (Gen Surgery), M.Ch (Plastic Surgery) (NIMS) Consultant Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery
- Department Of Plastic & Reconstruction Surgery Plastic Surgeon
Are there effective ways to remove moles at home?
A number of websites offer “do it yourself” tips for removing a mole at home. These methods are untested and some can be dangerous. You should talk to your doctor about your options before trying home remedies to remove moles.
Some of these unproven methods include:
Burn the mole with apple cider vinegar
Stick garlic on the mole to break it down from the inside
Apply iodine to the mole to kill the cells inside
Cut the mole with scissors or a razor blade
ConsultationDiscuss about Treatment & Get Surgery information
DiagnosisChecking the nose Type & identifying the procedure
Before the treatmentOverall physical tests & predict the end result.
Surgery InfoAdministration Under Local anesthesia / General anesthesia. GA
Day of DischargeOn the same day (or) next day
Follow-UpInternal dressing to be removed after 6 days
Call – Whatsapp
- a mixture of baking soda and castor oil
- banana peel
- frankincense oil
- tea tree oil
- hydrogen peroxide
- aloe vera
- linseed oil
However, you should never remove a mole at home. Mole removal should be done by a doctor such as a dermatologist, who can send them to a lab to be tested for cancer.
Filler Injections Injections surgery cost in hyderabad
★★★★★ 2 days ago
I don’t know about all but I can say that this is best to treat a patient like a relation. Means trusted Rhinoplasty nose surgery treatment
★★★★★ 2 days ago
Done nose surgery with good results. thank you, Dr. Amar.
★★★★★ 8 days ago
Rhinoplasty surgery with good looking its looks great and im happy to say its a best cosmetic surgery in hyderabad
★★★★★ 3 days ago
Hyderabad i done nose surgery it was good result and thank full.
★★★★★ 5 days ago
best Cosmetic surgeon, well experienced Doctor.
★★★★★ 7 days ago
I would highly recommend everyone to choose this clinic who are in need. The clinic is so nice and u feel it like a home.
See a dermatologist if you want to remove a mole that’s bothering you. And be sure to schedule a checkup if the moles have changed, which could be a sign of skin cancer. The doctor may do a biopsy, which removes a small piece of the mole to test it under a microscope to see if it is cancerous. Mole Removal Laser Surgery Hyderabad
Moles are not usually malignant or cancerous. However, without a biopsy and excision of the skin, the doctor cannot make a definitive diagnosis or rule out skin cancer. Despite the fact that not every mole is dangerous, the high prevalence of melanoma, risk factors, and visual signs (such as a change in color or shape) make excision critical
Is mole removal painful?
Most lipomas don’t need treatment. But liposuction is the best, safest, and most effective treatment for lipomas. Despite the fact that certain skin and tissues are removed, the process is usually painless. A local anesthetic is injected into the area before the dermatologist removes the mole. While the injection of the numbing drug may cause mild discomfort, the surgery itself isn’t painful.
Is It Safe to Have a Non-Cancerous Mole Removed?
Benign moles can be safely and surgically removed for cosmetic reasons. This would be done by a dermatologist or a plastic surgeon. Obviously anything removed from the skin can leave a scar, but moles are often removed without scarring for cosmetic reasons.
How should I check my own birthmarks?
It’s a good idea to do a mole self-examination. And the best time to examine your own skin and look for moles is right after a bath or shower in bright light using a full-length mirror. People should try to do this at least once a month. In terms of what you are looking for, look for any changes in your birthmarks such as: B. Changes in their size, shape, or color, as well as after anything new appears on the skin or appears to be out of place with your normal skin.
25+ Years of Experience
3500+ Cosmetic mole treatment
900+ Facial cases
Top rated cosmetic surgery centre
Board certified plastic surgeons
Full Body Liposuction (One Sitting)
Have a Question? you call us now
☎ Ph : 72888 03777 ☎
Need support? Drop us an email
📧 Email: info@Padmajacosmetics.com
We are open on
⌚ 24/7 Multispeciality hospital
© 2009 – 2023 All Rights Reserved